jacked8 is offline New Member

19......growth plates closed?????

what up bros im jus turning 19 years old and im only about 5"7 i wanna a couple more inches..do you guys think it is possible that my growth plates are already closed?????because im thinking of taking some anavar for some height if there not.....any suggestions fellas is apreciated

sd11 is offline Banned
    For starters anavar isn't going to make you taller. If you want to find out if your growth plates are closed, you can have a test done.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u have to eb joking ?var to make u taller ???lol.var is the only thing that wont affect growth plates (inotherwords stunning growth) as they giveit to little kids and etc,

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    a test or, I got an x-ray cuz I broke my hand and they told me then, and no way is var going to give you height.

jacked8 is offline New Member
    actually anavar is used for people with growth problems...if your growth plates are not yet closed and you take anavar monitored by a doc and is done correctly it is possible to gain height

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro tey are used for CHILDREN like very young ,and in women to prevent osteroporosis,so at your age even if tehre not closed 100% u still wont grow u ahve to be a child and they have to be 100 % open .

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    there is no reason steroids wouldn't continue to induce growth AT PROPER DOSAGES up until the natural closing of the epiphysial plates. high doses of testosterone will signal the plates to close. do some research and report back to us.

SF

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    there is no reason steroids wouldn't continue to induce growth AT PROPER DOSAGES up until the natural closing of the epiphysial plates. high doses of testosterone will signal the plates to close. do some research and report back to us.

SF
    Jacked8,

I hope you are not seriously considering this idea you posted.

Steroids are generally not intended to induce growth in a healthy 19 yr old male. And if you think that you can possibly undergo this therapy by getting black market AAS and have success than you are sadly mistaken.

If this is a real issue with you, than as a Doctor I advise you to go see your family practitioner and have him give you a thorough physical to rule out any medical conditions. If you are genetically predisposed to be 5'9", then there really isn't much you can do to increase your height. I'm not sure what Froid is referring to, but medical Doctors do not prescribe steroids to healthy teens to get them to grow taller. Why risk it.

And by the way, I grew nearly 2 inches when was 26 years old so don't think you are done growing just because you are 19. Good luck! And think this through before you do anything that can harm you long term.

Thread Information