KickYourAss1983 is offline New Member

Need help with my first cycle.

First off I'd like to say that this is a really great board. I've learnt a tremendous amount just by reading the posts around here. It seems that unlike with other message boards the people here really knows what they are talking about. This is why I have come to ask you my personal questions. I'm in the process of designing my first cycle.

I'm 20 years old. Even though some may think that I'm to young to use AAS I believe I'm mature enough to do this. I'm a responsible person. My weight hovers between 168 and 172 pounds. 1 RM Bench Press is 154 pounds with perfect form without arching my back that much. Estimated body fat percentage is 16-18%. Height is 5.9 feet. Unfortunatetly I don't have access to a digital camera.

Now as for my cycle, I'm very interested in using Trenbolone Acetate. This is because I have read countless posts on how great Tren is. From what I understand tren causes little if any water retention and it gives maintable quality gains. This is exactly the kind of steriod I'm lookin for. I don't want to blow up and then loose it all ofter a couple of weeks, because then everyone would know I've used AAS. My plan is to use a conservative amount of tren without stacking it with anything else. This is because I'm going to use Accutane during the cycle so I can't use any other drug that would put further strain on the liver. Winstrol is hence not an option for me, even though I know it is commonly stacked with tren. I plan on using 40-50mg EOD of tren only for 4 weeks. I know tren should be injected ED but this may be a bit much for me as a first time user. I believe 40-50 mg EOD is going to be enough to achieve the 15 pounds gain I'm striving for. I'm going to use insulin needles in order to ease injection pain. To combat gyno I will take 2.25mg/day of Bromocriptine split up in two doses. In relation to the amount of tren I'm using I figure 2.25mg/day should be more then enough to fight gyno. If I should experience any sings of gyno I will immediatatly stop the cycle and start both nolvadex and clomid therapy til all symptoms are gone.

My first cycle is going to look something like this:

Week 1-4 40-50mg Trenbolone Acetate injected EOD
    Week 1-5 2.25mg Bromocriptine ED
    Week 4-7 50mg Clomid ED (100mg ED frontload on day 1-3)
    Other drugs includes topical hair loss products and tetracycline, Accutane, Vitamin B5.

What worries me is that I have the worst possible condition for using AAS. I already have horrible amounts of acne on my back and using Accutane. My mother have big breasts and I was told this could be a sign of sensitivity for gyno. My mothers father have a big bold spot on his head and I have a pretty thin hair line. But perhaps I could carry out my cycle without side effects anyway.

I just want to feel good about myself, look good, be healthy with a strong physique and get laid with beautiful women. If AAS can help me achieve this I'm not hesitating using it. English is not my home language so I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. I would appreciate if you can give me some feedback.

Since there have been no replies to my topic and the interest seems not to be swelling I take it that there is nothing wrong with my structured cycle. I will implement this cycle in two weeks time when all the necessary things are in my possesion. Can't wait to try this and hit the weights. I'm going to get huge and then I'm going to hit the clubs this summer and get laid with tons of women.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think nobody answers b/c we are tierd of seeing people not ready for AS post cycles and doing them even if we tell them not to.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think tren would be the best drug to choose on a first cycle. How long have you been working out? It seems like you have some chance to improve strength before getting into AAS.

mammoth is offline Member
    How long have you been training?

I am not going to sit here and tell you that you are too young, but I will say this. I personally don't feel that any person regardless of age should start juice without at least 2 years of dedication in the gym. The reason why I say this is that your 1 RM seems a little low to be someone ready to start juice. I am not making fun of you by no means. I know how important those 1 RM figures mean to people!
    If you don't have a good solid base knowledge of weight training fundamentals then you aren't going to hardly get shit from taking steroids . Someone your age, who has been in the gym for a little while, and is ready to start a cycle, should be able to bench there body weight for at least a few reps.

Remember bro, I am not knocking your abilities. I just think that you should be a bit more advanced than that before you start a cycle.

--I have the distinct feeling that I am gaining a reputation as being an asshole!!

Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't think tren would be the best drug to choose on a first cycle. How long have you been working out? It seems like you have some chance to improve strength before getting into AAS.
    I should have paid more attention?

Well said Rickson!

I've been working out on and off for a couple of years. I've already gained a substantial amount of muscle naturally. I particulary like the way my Latissimus Dorsi have developed. I usually train my back with a total of 10-11 sets including some really pain inducing negatives and forced reps, and it has really payed off. I've been gettig positive comments about my back. I remember when I was walking down the street with a very beautiful girl when she suddendly put her hand on my back and started caressing it. I liked that. I'm also beginning to see some good development on my chest. I have a very good form on my chest, the upper portion looks pretty good. The overall chest just needs more mass. What I'm saying is that I know how to train and eat in order to gain muscle, but I would like to speed up the process. If you are saying that tren would not be a good choice for me then what other AAS can you recommend for me? I'm not to keen on using deca after all the negative press it has gotten. Testosterone is also something I'm not to keen on using either with all its estrogen related side effects. Primobolan is also something I would like to avoid since it is derivative of dihydrotestosterone which might not be good for my bad skin. The only alternative I can think of is EQ. But that might not be feasible for me since it would require a longer cycle. I'm not willing to do a cycle longer then 6 weeks since I'm trying to avoid serious side effects. I've thought this through many times and I always come to the conclusion that tren would give me the best results. But perhaps you have different ideas.

bump..

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Fina has alot more sides than test!

Definately stay away from fina. I'm prone to acne too, and I broke out horribly when I was on fina.

I think you should consider EQ/Test. Test isnt as bad as you think, and the gyno issue can be controlled by nolvadex or various other anti-e's.

D_H

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Disosable_Hero
    Fina has alot more sides than test!

Definately stay away from fina. I'm prone to acne too, and I broke out horribly when I was on fina.

I think you should consider EQ/Test. Test isnt as bad as you think, and the gyno issue can be controlled by nolvadex or various other anti-e's.

D_H

no flame bro..but i have seen you on other threads just like this one supporting young people using aas...why wouldn't you suggest he waits another year or two...he has only trained for 2 years now..and that isn't even close to maximizing his full potential..i'm not trying to be a dick..i just am curious why you would support him with his idea...he obviously knows nothing about aas and has done little to no research on the subject of aas..Madmax..

Originally posted by KickYourAss1983
    I've been working out on and off for a couple of years. I've already gained a substantial amount of muscle naturally. I particulary like the way my Latissimus Dorsi have developed. I usually train my back with a total of 10-11 sets including some really pain inducing negatives and forced reps, and it has really payed off. I've been gettig positive comments about my back. I remember when I was walking down the street with a very beautiful girl when she suddendly put her hand on my back and started caressing it. I liked that. I'm also beginning to see some good development on my chest. I have a very good form on my chest, the upper portion looks pretty good. The overall chest just needs more mass. What I'm saying is that I know how to train and eat in order to gain muscle, but I would like to speed up the process. If you are saying that tren would not be a good choice for me then what other AAS can you recommend for me? I'm not to keen on using deca after all the negative press it has gotten. Testosterone is also something I'm not to keen on using either with all its estrogen related side effects. Primobolan is also something I would like to avoid since it is derivative of dihydrotestosterone which might not be good for my bad skin. The only alternative I can think of is EQ. But that might not be feasible for me since it would require a longer cycle. I'm not willing to do a cycle longer then 6 weeks since I'm trying to avoid serious side effects. I've thought this through many times and I always come to the conclusion that tren would give me the best results. But perhaps you have different ideas.
    Something sounds weird about this post.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    154? Is that a military press?

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    If you have been training for two years and can only bench 154 than you training is completely wrong. I don't want to flame you but my 13 year old brother benches about the same and he has only been lifting for a year. See a personal trainer with your money instead of buying juice, you would get better results that way.

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

no flame bro..but i have seen you on other threads just like this one supporting young people using aas...why wouldn't you suggest he waits another year or two...he has only trained for 2 years now..and that isn't even close to maximizing his full potential..i'm not trying to be a dick..i just am curious why you would support him with his idea...he obviously knows nothing about aas and has done little to no research on the subject of aas..Madmax..
    completely understandable...

I totally agree with you that he should wait, and I'm not supporting him..I just figure there are enough people on the board telling him to wait. I figure that I might as well give him some advice incase he's gonna do it anyway.

And when I says, "consider test/EQ", I dont mean..go buy some AAS, I'm implying that he should reasearch test/EQ.

I suppose I come off the wrong way, I will try to go into more detail in future posts.

D_H

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    "I just want to feel good about myself, look good, be healthy with a strong physique and get laid with beautiful women. If AAS can help me achieve this I'm not hesitating using it."

If that's the only reason you wanna use gear, its not the right one. I agree with LIBeef. Get a personal trainer.. If you can't bench your body weight your not ready for juice. Your just gonna waste your money.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Disposable_Hero

completely understandable...

I totally agree with you that he should wait, and I'm not supporting him..I just figure there are enough people on the board telling him to wait. I figure that I might as well give him some advice incase he's gonna do it anyway.

And when I says, "consider test/EQ", I dont mean..go buy some AAS, I'm implying that he should reasearch test/EQ.

I suppose I come off the wrong way, I will try to go into more detail in future posts.

D_H

i was just curious....hope you didn't take offense to me asking...later bro...Madmax...

Thread Information