mikes20 is offline Junior Member

Question Exp help? Mods? 1st post, help with cycle. thanks

Ok guys this is my first post…

I recently got some juice and I was wondering what your opinions were on a good cycle for me….
    Here’s some background, I’m 23yrs, 5’11’’, 185-190 lbs around 15% body fat. Been training off and on for 5-6 yrs, mostly a few months on a few months off, at a few months on now. I have done 2 cycles before that were 6-8 weeks, the last was 1 ½ yrs ago, both included deca at an average of 300mg/wk, sus 375mg/wk, and once anadrol 1-2 a day, and the other d-bol 4-5 a day. I made good gains in strength and size once gaining 15lb the other 25lb, at my biggest I was 199lb and 10% b.f. I say average because I tapered up and down, what’s your opinion on tapering, is it necessary or beneficial? I never see anyone here talking about it. Ok here’s what I got.

3 - 100 5mg Ttokkyo Oxandrolone - $130/each
    1 - 10ml 300mg Ttokkyo Deca - $50
    1 ½ (split w. friend) – 10ml Loeffler Sus250 – $42 each

This is what I got, and this is what I’m gonna use. So I appreciate tips on what I should have got but I’d rather get advice on how to use what I did get. The only new thing I would get would be clomid or the such, i have never used it though, should I have? I can get more of what I have very easily if you think I need more than what I have. Or maybe you might think I might not need it all. Is more always better?

I didn’t really like the look from the d-bol or anadrol, I got big but puffy soft looking big, this time I want to be more hard ripped looking, even if it is not as fast or as great of gains.

I know this is long but I look forward to EVERYONE’s tips who take the time to help me out. Thanks!

is there anything i forgot there? if there is just ask me. thank you...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You don't need to taper. Run it at a constant leval for your entire cycle. In your last cycles did u use clomid post cycle?
    Can u get QV Eq? I would use that in place of the deca because Eq will give you more of what your looking for...
    If you can you can run something like:
    Week 1-10 Sus 500mgs (frontload first 2 weeks @ 750mgs)
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks 9-13 Var 50mgs ed
    Clomid 2 days out
    Nolvedex on hand..

i forgot to add, i didn't drink any alcohol during my first 2 cycles, but i have a spring break trip to fl bought and paid for right after the end of my 8th week, should i limit it to those 8 weeks or continue past with 5 days of no working out and honestly heavy drinking. your thoughts???

never used clomid but would

how are my prices also???

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is just a suggestion<

IMHO I think you not using the full potential of the sus250, your just going to basically waste the prop.
    see if you can get some cyp or enanth. and run that with the deca or get more sus where you can run the sus EOD. Also if you dont want the puff punkin head look get some a-dex or l-dex or run some nolva through your cycle. I dont know how you even react to AS but i would sure get all your Ancillaries before you start. You would not want to get some nice titties would you?? Also you said you want a ripped look, to me thats saying you want to cut and from the AS you chose-it looks like more of a bulking cycle. If you want some nice quality gains and let them come on slow, do some research on boldenone . IMO I think you need to read up some before you start your cycle, ask your self what you want to accomplish?? and also you asked about clomid and if you should use it or should you have??? Search my brother please!!! I sure dont want to see you post a shot saying i have the hard lumps under my nips and my balls are the size of acorns, I cant get a hard on even if jenna jameson was throwing herself at me, Now what do I do???? Just think about???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by mikes20
    i forgot to add, i didn't drink any alcohol during my first 2 cycles, but i have a spring break trip to fl bought and paid for right after the end of my 8th week, should i limit it to those 8 weeks or continue past with 5 days of no working out and honestly heavy drinking. your thoughts???
    If this is the case then you should go w/ something that's quicker acting. Like Prop,Winny cycle for 6 weeks along w/ diet and cardio...

you said run the sus eod, how much eod? break up what i would do in a week into 4 parts or do as much as i would do i a week eod????

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    I didn't know loeffler made sus are you sure it’s sus? It may be enanth, if you want the "cut hard look" you should prolly use something more like test prop, winny, eq or sub the winny for the var, but if you must use what you have your diet will make you what you want, test 1-10@375mg, deca 1-10@300mg, and Oxandrolone 7-13@30-50mgs then clomid or nolva 300/150/50

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    here is a link
    www.getswole.com

read on sus!!

rickson just posted something about sus and taking advantage of the prop in some other thread. the thread was not about sus but same things were dealing with here in this thread
    abstrack@protonmail.com

is it better to use the ox late in the cycle and past the other things or run it the entire time with them.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    If it is sus to not let the prop go to waste eod .375ml but that's a hard # so I would get another bot and due .5ml eod that's 500mgs

so can someone answer is it best to do the ox towards the end of the cycle as someone suggested or use it all the way through???

Thread Information