Andy is offline Associate Member

Help please - Finaplix questions. OG OG where are you?

Hi again its wonderstud with another perplexing stumper for your nuerons. Someone who has a clue please assist.

1.) Discovered a tiny hole in rubber stopper where my 25g pin was venting sterile bottle during heating process. (O.G. I am gonna follow your no heating advice from now on, but this was my first attempt which was before you commented on it) Is it compromised? Yesterday when withdrawing solution from the bottle, after I turned the bottle back to right-side up I noticed some air bubbles fizz through the tiny hole,and at the same time pushing through a very small amount of fina. Think its still good to go? This bottle is 2g kit so I can use it fast - Currently I have used it one time.

2.) About to start a 2nd batch w/ 8g. The oil is in its own sterile bottle. I need 2 seperate sterile bottles because I need to seperate the 8g evenly into 2 amounts, one for me, and one for my buddy. Well, after completing the 8g in the primary(empty) sterile bottle, it would be safe to then take half of the 8g back out, and put back into the sterile bottle that contained the oil wouldnt it? My smaller kit had the sterile in a tall bottle with twist off,. but this kit came with oil in sterile bottle, and one sterile bottle for final product.

Thanks .

Ackkk bump, My post is sucking wind.

Bumping myself again, Anyone ran into this?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I have never made my own Fina (my bro does it for me), but I will definitely bump this for you my friend

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Andy im here bro...

First question - It should be fine to run. If ur really worried about contamination stick it back in the over.

Second question - IMO id wait till u have the final product to split. Should be easier that way.

If i have anymore questions let me know...

OG

Thanks OG your the shining light in the dark, your the pimp of pimps, I mean you put the scooby in snack man! Later.

Thread Information