Thread: 19...pls Read

Somnius is offline Junior Member

19...pls Read

Hi, I read a lot of posts on this website everyday and I've been reading a lot of intelligent and helpful replies from all of you. I think you guys have a lot of heart, and the more I get to know the types of personalities most of you possess, the more sympathetic I feel towards the fact taht you ahve to put up with the stupid stereotypes and media induced garbage about the "effects" of roids. Pls pls read this all the way through although it's quite long, and I hope u take the time to help me out.

I'm 19 years old, im 5'9 and a half, and Im 135 pounds with like 5 or 6% body fat. A week and a half ago, I started my first cycle, its test suspension. I did a lot of research etc, and I decided to do this cycle a week and a half ago. However, I just don't feel right at all, I feel like im cheating myself, and lieing to myself. Basically, Im tired of being so skinny, I mean ppl tell me sometimes how I have a "nice" body because I'm so ripped and look quite muscular. However im very thin, I really really want to get bigger.

Anyway, Ive been reading more teen posts and replies, like the mikeygas post, and ohiobber, and it's got me thinking even more. I mean, I really don't think 1 cycle of test suspension at a concentration of 100mg/ml is gonna harm me too much. But, I sitll don't feel right. Actually Ive already started to notice some hair loss and thinning.

I've always considered myself a hardgainer, however I haven't really ever taken the time to put myself on a crazy diet for a month or two and a strict workout regiment. Always done it halfassed. As soon as I started the roids however, Ive been taking at least 3000 calories per day, might not be too much but compared to what i was eating, which was probably like 1500 calories per day before the roids, its a big step up. And my workouts have gotten a lot more intense. If eel myself getting into nutrition and working out a lot more since I took the roids.

Here's the main point I want to make though, I'm pretty sure, the increased appetite and intensity, are mostly mental. I feel like I can do those thigns becuase I know im on the roids. I feel as if I know I can be as intense even if I wasnt on them, I just need to have the confidence.

Basically, what I ask of u, is to pls tell me what u know about test suspension, side effects, effectiveness, etc. As well, shed some light and hope about the possibility of me gaining weight NATURALLY in the next 2 or 3 months without roids. Ill take ne supplements, protein, creatine, u name it. As well as eat like a mutant horse and workout intensely. Im 135 now and again, very very sick of it. I wanna be at least 150 by May, maybe June. U think its possible? and I dont mean gain fat, Im cut, and I wanna stay that way. Pls offer advise in ne way possible. thanks again,

Tell u the truth, Im kinda looking forward to forgetting about the fact that I took those 8 shots, and dumping that liquid down the toilet.

Maybe I shouldn't have even started this cycle, and I hope u guys help me out. I wanna be natural, and if u guys can confidently say that I'll gain muscle and weight with ur suggestions, then I will do them.

It's been 8 shots, it's not too late for me to walk away, sure I'll have lost some money, but... sometimes ignorance is costly.

Thanks, I know u guys are probably sick of these teens asking for all this advice etc, but I'm glad you take the time to educate.

sd11 is offline Banned
    As far as the possibility of you gaining weight naturally, well the sky's the limit for you IMO. Being only 135lbs I don't think that you have even come close to reaching your natural potential. You've admitted yourself that you've always half assed it, and I think once you get a solid diet and routine, you will gradually see some gains as long as you stick to it. As far as the suspension goes, all you want to know about it and the side effects can be found in the drug profiles or by using the search button. My advice, be patient this isn't an easy sport and gains don't come over night they come with hard work and dedication! Good luck!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sd11
    As far as the possibility of you gaining weight naturally, well the sky's the limit for you IMO. Being only 135lbs I don't think that you have even come close to reaching your natural potential. You've admitted yourself that you've always half assed it, and I think once you get a solid diet and routine, you will gradually see some gains as long as you stick to it. As far as the suspension goes, all you want to know about it and the side effects can be found in the drug profiles or by using the search button. My advice, be patient this isn't an easy sport and gains don't come over night they come with hard work and dedication! Good luck!

i couldn't have said it any better...Madmax..

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Suspension

How long have you been training? It sounds to me like the classic case of the ectomorph hard gainer - I know what's like, because I've been there too.

First of all, let me applaud you on your decision to stop suspension. Second, you're looking to gain 15 lbs of mass in 3 months. That's 5 lbs of muscle a month, and let me tell you right now that it cannot be done without gear. You might get that 15 lbs, but it's not going to be lean muscle mass.

Let me give you some advice: Forget the roids for now, eat like you have never ate before in your life, make sure you get at least 135g of protein a day, although 200g would be even better. And don't overtrain, but at the same time, don't undertrain.
    By browsing the nutrition and training forums you can gain a wealth of information. And don't get impatient, bodybuilding is a sport which takes time, and lot's of it.

sd11 pretty much summed it up so I am not going to ramble.
    But shoot me a PM if you still can't find what you're looking for.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Just the fact that you're feeling the way you are is evidence enough to me that you're not into this cycle enough to make it worth the potential downside. You need to get into what you're doing whether it's on juice or not. Get fired up and hit the gym hard. Eat like a horse and eat a little more after that. Believe that you can do it and you will. I doubt you truly believe you can achieve your goals naturally. Is that why you're taking juice now?

If you truly believe that you can succeed, you will work harder. If you work hard enough you will succeed. It starts by believing.

Don't be another skinny guy who never becomes what you could become because you never tried hard enough to succeed - all because you never believed it would be worth the effort.

It will be worth the effort - and alot of effort - but not if you half-ass it.

Decoder is offline Banned
    for a natural 20 pounds of solid muscle in 1 year is hard work. To go from 135-150 in a few months might not happen if your trying to keep your current body fat. I'm sure you could hit 140's

Hammerhead, I see what you're saying. However, the potential downside of one cycle of test suspension doesnt seem too steep with all that I've read. But yeah of course, an idea is an idea until u put it to the test and give it your all, it all starts in the mind.

Don't be another skinny guy who never becomes what you could become because you never tried hard enough to succeed - all because you never believed it would be worth the effort.

Hammerhead my friend, I think those words just gave me the inspiration I was looking for. Compare me to other skinny guys, and u hit the right button. I can succeed, and it seems taking the test makes me reluctant to go on because of the fear associated with the potential side effects. I just need to get the gameplan figured out. But once it do, i will not fail.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    I can't really give you any suggestions on the steroids because I haven't done any yet. I am looking at doing my first cycle soon though. I will tell you what I think you should do. If you are having second thoughts about doing the roids then stop. A good thing for you to take being so young and being 135 pounds is N-large 2. I took this the beginning of next year and in 3 months I gained 13 lbs. I could really see a big difference in size. It is a good source of calories and protein. You have to workout hard though cause with the extra calories you will start to get a little fat if you don't burn some of them off. I think you should give this a try and I am gonna say you might can hit your goal. Now I am not gonna say it will all be muscle or that you will still have the same BF, but I think you will be greatly please with the results.

rimz

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Somnius, heed the words from the bro's on this board. They are very knowledgable.(IMO) All I can say is put the shit on the back burner for know and concentrate on your traing and diet take it from me it will come slowly but surely it will. If you want help with a bulking program just p.m. me.

RHINO

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Just start working out hard and consistantly and with proper nutrition then soon you will see your gains at 135lbs you got along way to go trust me you have nearly just begun Just Keep At It Bro you will get there sooner or later

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Hey Sominus...

I'm right there where you at man. I'm 18 5'9 134lbs. I will admit that I have done a cycle and i gained 18lbs and kept about 14lbs. Me too tired of being the skinny guy thats why I did that cycle. Few weeks ago, I ordered some gear again...got scammed over 600$. So, now i decided that I'm not gonna do roids any more till i get atleast 30lbs naturally.

Listen what I'm trying to say here; I never was on a really strict diest till i got on that cycle. But by listening to this guys here I think I can do it without taking any steroids . Of course its gonna take longer and its not gonna be mostly muscle but you always can cut up later. Dont worry bout the body fat at 135lbs. Now, I'm thinking about getting on a diet and starting working out again. I know what I just said is pointless but just wanted to share with you too

Thanks guys, I guess I just need to figure out a good bulking diet. It seems no matter how much I think im eating, its just not enough.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    You started this cycle a week ago you said and your already seeing your hair thinning? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe it's just your imagination.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah - I'd say a week is a bit quick for you to see hairloss from test (even if it is suspension)
    At 135lbs & 19yrs you should be able to pack on the pounds natrually - you just need to focus & be consistent with your diet & training........you're prolly way below your genetic potential, so there should be plenty of room to grow quickly without AS.....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    You started this cycle a week ago you said and your already seeing your hair thinning? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe it's just your imagination.
    He started this cycle over a year ago and hasn't been active on the board since February 2004. It's an old thread bro.

Thread Information