peaker is offline Senior Member

gyno without any symptoms

has anyone experienced gyno with no symptoms at all?

peaker

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    When you get gyno i think you know because the symptoms are pretty big. If you are freaking go get it looked at.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i just dont see how thats possible. either you have it or you dont. What i mean is, thats like asking "Has anyone ever gotten Strep throat without getting sick."

but if you are worried run some nolva. you could loose some gains though do what you think is best bro, its your body! good luck to ya!

peace
    symatech

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i dont understand,how can you get gyno without any symptoms?one of the symptoms of gyno include gyno.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I know what your talking about because a friend of mine went through this fiasco. He called me up freaking out, I went over their and his nipples were just a tad puffy from water retension.
    On some people, their nipples will flare up with the use of certain AS(mine do slightly). It's not gyno, I think it's a combo of added water retension, and rampant hormones .

If this is your problem, check it out in the morning right when you get up, and check it right before you go to bed. Because of the water retension alone, your going to have softer nipples in the evening.

It is also a lot more noticable with higher BF%

peaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah maybe its just puffiness i stopped my cycle 2 weeks in because i injured myself, around the same time i noticed the nipples. no sensitive lumps or itchness like when i had it when i was younger but my chest looks alot different than it used it. taking nolva for the past 3 weeks, hopefully its just fat like what the doc said due to my unbalanced hormones.

how long do u guys think it will take to go if its not gyno, just a hormonal thing?

peak

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I was taking sus and I got puffy nips and that was it. There was no itchiness, pain, or lumps underneath, but it was gyno. I just had it removed Friday.

Thread Information