dieselthreat is offline New Member

Unhappy Hair Loss!! Guys Help me!!

on my last cycle i did T400 and some trenbolone every other day...and dbols...everything was going great....but then my hair would be falling out...my friends have been doin aas for years...and their hair falls out too....but it just grows up.....and my grows back too....but i just think that one day after all the cycle...that its gonna stop growing back....no one in my family is bald...maybe its my paranoia.....its just that i wanna do my cycle soon....but im freakin' out cuz i think its gonna fall out FOR GOOD!.... and i dunno the chemical makeup of all the aas's but are there any types that will make your hair loss come quicker than others???

id really appreciate your responses guys

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    look into hair loss prevention.
    also take it easy stress plays a role in hair loss
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Just go for the Goldberg look and shave it all off!!!!! Just kidding, I believe the more androgenic (spelling) a steroid is the more likely it could cause hair loss, and yes, fina's up there with the worst of 'em. I'm naturally balding and thanks to the juice it's progressing along much quicker than I like. Of course I shave so it's not that noticable anyway!!!!LOL

Thread Information