Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Letrozole

  1. #1
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388

    Letrozole

    Is it better than the 4mg/ml lquidex and is it hard to find ? Can someone give me some info on this stuff? And it does come in liquid form.....right? Thanks
    Last edited by Ozzy; 01-31-2003 at 08:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Did I ask a stupid question..........or doesn't anyone know ?

  3. #3
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    its not that hard to find, I have seen it in liquid form and some people respond better to arimdex and some to femara (letrozole ) - how good it is will depend on who makes it - but the drug is quite effective for stopping gyno in many

  4. #4
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    its not that hard to find, I have seen it in liquid form and some people respond better to arimdex and some to femara (letrozole) - how good it is will depend on who makes it - but the drug is quite effective for stopping gyno in many
    Thanks Cycleon , I've got the 4mg/ml liquidex and I used it last cycle and it's forming little crystals inside the vial that are floating around. Is this normal ? Should I toss it?

  5. #5
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388

  6. #6
    Matt Foley's Avatar
    Matt Foley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    the matrix
    Posts
    511
    Originally posted by sick1
    Thanks Cycleon , I've got the 4mg/ml liquidex and I used it last cycle and it's forming little crystals inside the vial that are floating around. Is this normal ? Should I toss it?
    if you shake the bottle do the crystals dissapate?

  7. #7
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    not really, and it started not to long after the first stab. Maybe caused by air

  8. #8
    Matt Foley's Avatar
    Matt Foley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    the matrix
    Posts
    511
    ive had a bottle for months now and it has not oxygenated.my bottle has no expiration date on it,you decide.

  9. #9
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Originally posted by Matt Foley
    ive had a bottle for months now and it has not oxygenated.my bottle has no expiration date on it,you decide.
    Do you have the same 4mg/ml 20ml bottle and does it have a sweet but bitter taste to it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •