jssmc is offline Associate Member

Question question on equipoise?

I was wondering if anyone has taken the Ttokyo brand equipoise that is the 200mg/ml stuff. If you have or know anyone that has can you let me know how you liked it or how well it worked. I have heard mixed reviews on the product.
    Thanks,
    jssmc

rippedstud is offline New Member
    yeah, i have the same stuff, as well as a friend of mine. works well, at least for us it has. run it at 300-400 a week, u should be good to go. good luck

Thanks for the reply. My cycle is:
    Sustanon -500mg a week for 12 weeks.
    Equipoise -400mg a week for 12 weeks.
    I went longer on this cycle because I am in season and want to be on for the whole season. Hopefully the gains will be good. What were the gains like with the equipoise?
    jssmc

rippedstud is offline New Member
    the gains were good, took about 5 weeks to kick in good, but worth the wait. i stacked it with anavar , so it wasnt all that much mass, but still good gains. urs looks good, u should get real good gains. good luck and feel free to post ur results

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your going to do eq which is my personall favorite do at least 600 mg a week along with another AS. the totokio brand right now is mint because of it being 200mg per cc instead of what im used to taking the maxigain which is 50mg per cc. You wont gain a ton off mass but youll build quality muscle and get wicked strong

Kullman is offline Member
    Yeah bro I have used it great results, it is very convient since it is 200mg/ml. I used it at 600 mg's w/ great results. Has anyone used Eq at 1000 mg's let me know???

Kull

choice is offline Junior Member
    Are you talking about boldenon 200?

Yes you have any good results with it?

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Hey kullman I've gone as high as 900mlgs a week, the sides were bad for me at that dose(usually I don't get bad sides from eq).....Give it a try bro, eq is the shit...........get back to me if you try it at 1000.........

Mike Guest
    I have run EQ at a gram but dont usually run it that high as it is usually a secondary steroid in my stacks - but a couple times ran at 1000 - hey your cycle looks great bud- run your EQ anywhere from 400-600 and you're good to go.

be safe

Ive gone a couple of times over the 1000mg weekly but it starts to become a real pain in the ass. Along with 800 mg of test.

Thanks for all the help Mike. This new board is sweet man. A great improvement. Congrats and thanks to all the creators and mods.
    jssmc

The 200mg equip. is fine you need to run it at least 8 weeks at 600mg per week no taper in the end if you can get test use that two at 500mg a week

So do you guys think that I should run it at 600 a week instead of 400. This is only my second cycle and my first was sus 250 at 500mg/week for 8 weeks. I gained about 15 pounds and got freaking strong. Will 400 be sufficient or should i bump it to 600? Thanks for the input,
    jssmc

If your not going to stack it definatly run 600mg per week you love the results

Mike Guest
    if your question is whether or not you will be SAFE running it at 600, and I believe it is, yes you will be safe - go ahead and run 600 and see how ya like it bud

Thanks for the info guys. I will definitely bump it up to 600 a week then. We'll see how it goes.
    jssmc

Thread Information