ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

One more Acne Question

In your experiences with AS which ones are more prone to Acne?
    thanks,
    R.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Ripped my brotha! Howz things going? Well for me it was fina that did me in...errrrrr I had very little to no acne last cycle but once i started fina it got kinda bad on my shoulders and back. Im still fighting it now.

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey Ripped my brotha! Howz things going? Well for me it was fina that did me in...errrrrr I had very little to no acne last cycle but once i started fina it got kinda bad on my shoulders and back. Im still fighting it now.

OG
    Ditto. I can say no more to that comment. I'll be going to the Dermo for the first time in my life next week.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    OG and Phee!! What’s up my brothers!?! Glad to see you guys are still talking to me after my long absence. ("He never calls, he never writes...")

I posted yesterday about getting acne for the first time after 4 clean cycles... I still suspect the TEST Enan. I ran it a little heavy and a little long..... anywho... I’m planning a spring cycle and I think I'm going to drop the TEST and just run EQ and Winny... I'm so F***ing huge I really don't need the TEST anyway!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    OG and Phee!! What’s up my brothers!?! Glad to see you guys are still talking to me after my long absence. ("He never calls, he never writes...")

I posted yesterday about getting acne for the first time after 4 clean cycles... I still suspect the TEST Enan. I ran it a little heavy and a little long..... anywho... I’m planning a spring cycle and I think I'm going to drop the TEST and just run EQ and Winny... I'm so F***ing huge I really don't need the TEST anyway!!
    It has been a long time since you got your ass on here. Where and what have you been doing?

On the acne deal. I should mention I got a break out about 1-2months after clomid on my first cycle of test/eq. I'm thinking that was about the time my natural test just started to get to normal again.

What kind of gear you stickin?

Thread Information