kites is offline Junior Member

Results of a 7 day Crystal DNP cycle.

Well its was long and not very pleasant but the results are stunnning and Im quite happy with my body. Its summer time down here so it was a little unbearable sometimes, especially with temps running in the 100s. The pool and AC were a major factor in my survival. I started off 209 lbs. 6'1 23 years. I did on average 600-800 mg of crystal DNP everyday, with two doses of T3 separated by three days. I ate carbs and protein and almost no fat. thanks to EAS shakes with bananas, ice, and lactose free milk. I also drank tons of iced water and ate a tablespoon of oregano and multi vitamin everyday. (I heard oregano was a antioxidant, but that might be a rumor). I took most of the doses at night and made sure the 4 hr peak effects of it were out of my system by noon, or else it would have been unbearable. I didnt sweat too much during the day, but at night with three fans pointing directly at me I still tossed and turned on my bed and on the floor with sweat soaked sheets. My temp readings never went above 98.6 degrees, which I thought was pretty crazy, because I was sweating really badly at times and my reg temp was around 96. 2 days out of the cycle the water is really starting to come off. Ive lost a little bit of size, but who cares, Im pretty much love handle free, something that I have never been able to attain by strict diets, body obus, juice, or moring cardio. I even thought about lipo, but now I very I have my six pack comiing though, even though the lose skin is a little of a bitch. I plan on eating low carb, about 50 grams or less a day just to see the peak results. I weighed in today at 198.5 same scale, same time of day. but 9 days later. I cant tell you all how happy I am. I never really been content with my body but now Im loving it and living most of my daylight hrs in a tank top or no top. I am in no way advertising DNP and I dont think its for everyone, but after doing 1 year and a half of research I pretty much consider myself a dnp guru, I even dissected the whole mitochondria, uncoupling of ATP, map with my sisters bio book, so I could understand it better. DO not do it if you are fully aware of its dangers, and always always research exhaustively before putting anything in your body. Cheers.

update, today Im down to 197.

Damn I took a Lasix last night because I wanted to go out and look good. I looked at myself in the morning in front of a mirror. I could see veins and weird stringy tendons across my abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information