AquaFrook is offline Banned

Question Any1 PLEASE HELP me out on my problem I have here

Ok here's the situation. I am in my second week of a 6week cycle of Anadrol , Test and Sust. Around the last week of Feb (the 27th), I am going to start my accutane program with my dermatologist. The thing is, I am getting blood test (and probably liver tests?.. maybe dont know for sure) They will be checking if I can handle the accutane (maybe someone who has done this before can clarify what exactly they are looking for in those tests). The thing is, these tests will happen about a week after my cycle ends. I dont want my dermatologist to find out about my juicing, because she will no doubt boot me off accutane.

What can I do to possibly hide it, or get it out of my blood stream?
    Will accutane damage or decrease the results I get off my cycle?
    Also if I take milk thistle, does that decrease my results as well?

I was thinking of holding off on the a-bombs for a while... maybe use them at the end of the year... and just take my test and sust for now(but I dont really want to do that). Because I am not sure if they can detect the test and sust (I am probably wrong), and they are less harmful on my liver. Plus a cycle of those two wont get me as good results, will they? I REALLY need help with this. If you guys can shoot me some suggestions and ideas, I would really appreciate it.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i dont think it will affect ur program but,
    let me tell that unless u request for a ROID test than they will do it, they will test u for the particular problem ur having now not for roids so dont worry about it.

Yes but doesn't the juice show up in my blood stream? They are checking my blood and I also believe the liver.... those do show up don't they? Anyone ever gone through the accutane process?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You may have elevated liver values which may stop her from putting you on accutane. Put off your accutane test for a month and use Tyler's liver detox and you should be back within the normal range.

Where can I get that Tyler Liver Detox? And will that decrease any results I get off the cycle? And your recommendation is a month? Can I get by with 2 weeks?

Thread Information