Thread: Some Doubts

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member

Question Some Doubts

HI GUYS, THIS IS MY FIRST DAY IN THE BOARD AND FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS WHO KNOWS A LOT ABOUT STEROIDS SO THIS IS MY QUESTION:

IM GOING TO DO A CYCLE OF 8 WEEKS OF SUSTANON 250( HERE IS POLYSTERON 250, BUT IS THE SAME) AND WINSTROL , THE FIRST AT 500mg/w AND WINNY AT 50mg/EOD:

1-. SHOULD I USE PROVIRON AND/OR NOLVADEX TO LOWER THE ESTROGENS OR ITS NOT NECESARY?

2-. SHOULD I START THE WINNY SINCE WEEK 1 OR IN ANOTHER WEEK?

3-. REALLY, WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS CYCLE? LEAN MASS? 10 OR MORE LBS...?

4.- I KNOW I HAVE TO USE CLOMID IN THE POST CYCLE 3 WEEKS AFTER MY LAST SHOT OF SUST BUT, SHOULD I USE IT WITH HGH OR NOT? AND SHOULD I STICK WITH THE 300, 100, 50 OR GO WITH THE 50, 100, 50(MG)?

MY STATS ARE 1.75mts, 78 KG, 3 YEARS TRAINING, THIS IS MY SECOND CYCLE, MY FIRST CYCLE WAS EQ AND WINNY, I DONT KNOW MY BF% LEVEL BUT I HAVE IT LOW.

Kjourdan is offline New Member
    I say Novadex or Clomid with your cycle and start your winny 3 weeks into your cycle. If your taking sus you should take a post. You will gain muscle but lose your water weight from winny. 10 lbs prob.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    1. I think you should run the Test for ten wks. It will take 2-4wks for it to fully kick in.

2. Dont use the winny for more than 5wks

3. Yes, I would advise taking 10mg of Nolva throughout the cycle OR take l-dex throughout with Nolva on hand

4. I will line out prefered start dates at the bottom

5. Too many variables to knwo that question. Depends on genetics, diet, training, and rest.

6 I would not bother with HGH. Stick with the 300/100/50 split, the more the merrier(to an extent) sides will not increase except for maybe the initial 300 dose and sides are usually tracers. Some have depression on clomid but I think that has more to do with discontinuance of certain AS and I have never had deppression off Test.

Wk1-10 500mg Sust
    Wk8-13 50mg Winny
    Clomid 2 days after last winny administration

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you're going to run sus then frontload it @ 750mgs for the first 2 weeks. Then run it at 500mgs for the remainder.
    Start the winny in week 6 and run it till week 11. Run it at 50mgs ed or 100mgs eod.
    Clomid will start 2 days after the last winny. 300, 100, 50 .
    You're gains will depend on your cal and protein intake and how well u train.
    If your looking for some mass then eat 5000 cals a day and keep your protein intake over 200 per day.
    Nolvedex isn't nessary to run unless u start getting symtoms of gyno. But have it on hand just incase u need it. HCG isn't needed in this cycle.

Kjourdan is offline New Member
    that's a good cycle, let us know how it turns out in your gains.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Another thing to mention. Sust is best shot EOD for proper utilization of the prop.

If your above post was supposed to be HCG and not HGH, no HCG will not be needed.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    What they said...

oh, and LOSE THE ALL CAPS please... no need to shout!

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member
    OH SORRY, YOU ARE RIGHT PHEEDNO ITS HCG , AND WHAT ITS THE BENEFIT OF FRONTLOADING?
    I WILL BE INJECTING THE SUST ON MONDAYS AND THRUSDAYS.

Thread Information