Thread: qaulity vet

teampain is offline Junior Member

Question qaulity vet

guys i got some quality eq and test yesterday. I go through a pharmacy in mexico. all the other stuff i get from him is real. My batch numbers and everything match with quality vet website, bujt my hologram is slitely different. theres have VET.VET.VET under the symbol and my says quality. vet. what do you think. I thought that if the batch numbers matched then it would real. can anyone help. i tried to post pic but it want let me

Rich8888 is offline Member
    You are probably OK. From time to time companies change graphics on their packaging and it is not unusaly for a company to change it's holo. However to be sure, you might e-mail QV through their web-site and ask the question. What kind of juice is it anyway?

NoLimits is offline Member
    I would have to check some of my bottles when I get home. But I would have to think your ok, to be honest, I haven't seen a lot of fake QV products. But then again, I live in California and it is real easy to get.

well my guy gets in mexico but he lives in californis. Like i said the battch numbers from their website match, the hologram is just slightly different

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I got 10 QV EQ's lot 04 and I noticed this exact same thing. But it was only on 4 of the bottles. The hologram also had a v-like slit in it compared to the others. Everything else was exactly identical. I'm positive it is ok. But check this out, I also got 2 50 mL QV enanthates lot 04, and on one of them the aluminum cap was so loose I literally pulled it off (including the rubber stopper). Very strange, I posted on this earlier. I wanted to scream scammer, but I don't think this is the case. I'm sure this can happen from time to time (at least I hope so), but I will know when I try it

thanks guys i hope that qv is farelly to new and cheap to fake.Atleast I hope so.

also i injected 1cc of eq and 1cc off the test into delt and there was some discomfort for about 30 min but now nothing, its like i didn't even take it. could that mean anything.

Thread Information