Thread: yohimburn

mikes20 is offline Junior Member

yohimburn

has anyone hear used it, it seems all hyped up other places, if you've used, how were your results and how many pipettes did you have to use??

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    Im using it now, Its hard to say about its effectiveness since I'm taking winni, dieting and cardio. overall I believe it got some chest fat down. Its no miracle stuff but it does seem to help.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    mike you pm'd me asking about yohimburn.i have not used it myself but it has proved the test of time for me and is good for localized deposits from what i hear.maybe someone with more experience can help you more.

MF

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro's im interested in this too!! bump bump bump (as p diddy would say)

^^bump^^

mammoth is offline Member
    In my opinion, Yohimburn (Yohimbe) is no better than ephedrine. I classify it along the same lines as Ma Huang and all those organic stimulants. If you can get a hold of Clenbuterol then you would see better results. Or just drink a shitload of coffee everyday!

Originally posted by mammoth
    In my opinion, Yohimburn (Yohimbe) is no better than ephedrine. I classify it along the same lines as Ma Huang and all those organic stimulants. If you can get a hold of Clenbuterol then you would see better results. Or just drink a shitload of coffee everyday!
    yohimburn contains pharmaceutical grade YOHIMBINE HCL not yohimbe. Its action is completely different than ephedrine (beta agonist) clenbuterol (beta-agonist) caffeine (cAMP).

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    I am going to start my first yohimburn treatment on mon. I will give this a bump for anyone with experience with it. Nothing is magic, but i hope to see some difference.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha

yohimburn contains pharmaceutical grade YOHIMBINE HCL not yohimbe. Its action is completely different than ephedrine (beta agonist) clenbuterol (beta-agonist) caffeine (cAMP).
    Wow! I stand corrected bro! Thanks for the info.

and yohimburn is applied directly to the skin for a more localized fat loss, supposedly, not ingested. supposed to get rid of stubburn fat areas, never tried though

Thread Information