hooray is offline Junior Member

Deca, will it give me some effects?

How long should i wait about the kick of deca if there s a kick.Thats gonna be my 5th full weeks and nothing(400mg/week). Im also taking a lot of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> and my trainning is good.

thx
    Last edited by hooray; 02-02-2003 at 07:07 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it takes 21 days approx.to metabolise into ur system ,hows strength ??can u tell id ur holdin any water ?5 th week u should be feeling it by now what kind of deca is it u sur its good ?

web03 is offline Associate Member
    on my first deca cycle it took about 3 1/2 weeks to start kicking. I couldn't really feel anything as in strength gains but I was retaining water.

thats my 5th weeks of deca 300mg/ml of PVL and im pretty sure the gear is ok. But no more strenght and water retention too. Maybe its because i didnt front load it for the first inject.

Anyone has tried this gear(PVL dec300)?

Is that suppose to work for everybody? My friends is taking the same thing as me and i claim that he got some effects but me there's nothing. Is that possible?

Brett3535 is offline New Member
    I am on Deca and Eq. will i retain alot of water (hope not) also how many ml of each per week?

Is that suppose to work for everybody? My friends is taking the same thing as me and i claim that he got some effects but me there's nothing. I know that each person react different but i think thats suppose to make something at least with that dosage(400mg/week)
    Is that possible?
    Last edited by hooray; 02-02-2003 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information