mammoth is offline Member

How safe is mail order?

After doing the research here and other places, I am ready for my first cycle. Next step is to obtain it of course. I have found a international source that seems to be legit. I have found many things that confirm there legitimacy, and no-one has told me that they are scammers, so therefore I am not worried about getting scammed. I am worried about getting busted. My question is, how should I have it shipped and what methods would be the safest? What methods do you use, and which ones seem to be the most successful? Thanks in advance!!

JYZZA is offline VET
    Don't worry bro. If it is for personal use only then just pick your best source.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Where I live, it is a maximum of five years in prison even for just personal use. I read a thread earlier where a guy stated that he got busted for accepting the package. I got a little spooked by that thread!!

JYZZA is offline VET
    This is the game we choose to play. If you are aware of the consequences and still want to go w/ it do it. It all depends on your source. If he has been around for a long time then don’t worry (he probably packs like 007)
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

I am not worried about my source, I am worried about the DEA, US Customs, and The US Postal Service. I can't seem to find any information anywhere that describes the process. I just wonder, what sorta things do the inspectors look for in a package? Also, another question I had was whether or not I should have it shipped to my home, a p.o. box, or somewhere else? Thanks for the reply JYZZA!

JYZZA is offline VET
    Originally posted by mammoth
    I just wonder, what sorta things do the inspectors look for in a package? Also, another question I had was whether or not I should have it shipped to my home, a p.o. box, or somewhere else? Thanks for the reply JYZZA!
    It don't matter where you order. If you get busted you get busted. and to your other question, what is the point of knowing what they look for, you are not the one making the package bro.

Use the search button first bro, there are tons of posts on this.
    Click Banner To Enter

kites is offline Junior Member
    balls out and akunamatata! dont worry to much about it, get a p.o. box its cheap

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    never sign for anything!! . Act like you never even ordered anything. If they ask you to sign and leave it there, leave it outside and dont touch it or put on box return to sender and let it sit outside your door. once you sign or open it you have admitted to responsibility
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    never sign for anything!! . Act like you never even ordered anything. If they ask you to sign and leave it there, leave it outside and dont touch it or put on box return to sender and let it sit outside your door. once you sign or open it you have admitted to responsibility
    I agree, i think that a past office box is a little safer, make sure you never claim it otherwise they have nothing on you.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    there are two Truths i have learned about our lifestyle.

you have to get used to needles

and

Its risky to order juice

We take our steps to lessen the risk, but dont think that you are totally protected from scammers and police.

Be smart, ask questions, and keep your mouth shut if you get busted. telling on people doesnt get you anything.

I am not a source, and i dont use them, but my advice is good for those that do.

be safe my brothers and sisters

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Listen i get almost all of stuff sent internationally your fine. Very few people have problems with packs. The most you would get is a customs seizure letter. If this is the case dont respomd. I have heard about controlled deliveries happening latley i dont know if that is for domestic sources or international. You should search for a thread on it. Personnaly i think your fine.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I do it dude. They pack it well and disguise it. I can';t tell you how he packs it, but it looks like something else. CUstoms gets thousands of packages a day bro.....relax.

quadster31 is offline New Member
    precautions when ordering. dnt order from a hot contry no1, make sure u know your scorce and know he can pack well no2 and always check with mods that the scorce is legit. theres many boards that will help, and ask for refs. to mny guys are scamming these days and charging high prices so be carfull.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    If he is a good source that has been around for ahwile he knows how to pack his stuff and you should have nothing to worry about.

Thread Information