BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

lookin gfor a max fina dose

Hey bros can anyone tell me whats the max dose ed for fina? im looking to do 125-130mg ed for 8 wks,or should i do 75-100mg ? running with 750mg test wk and 50 mg winny ed. thanks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, how many times have u cycled fina? If its ur first time i dont recommend going over .75cc's. I say cc's because depending on which kit u use the ammount of mgs can vary. Plus u never really know how much tren u lose in conversion. My batch and ur batch from the same kit could also vary depending on conversion lose. So my long winded answer is .75cc's if its ur first time running fina. Good luck!

OG

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd stick with 75mg ed...Madmax..

troponin is offline New Member
    I know fellas who go over well over a gram a week, but I wouldn't try that. Tren is potent enough in small dosages.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The max dose of Trenbolone ? Depends on who you are and how you react to heavy androgens. And how it is being stacked... especially with other heavy androgenic gear, like testosterone .

The Acetate ester filters through pretty fast so you can access the risk to benefit easier - you can lower the dose nearly overnight with Acetate by skipping the next shot or lowering it immediatly. But start low - not high. Most do well at 75mg ED.

If you are running 750mg of testosterone (you did not mention the ester weight, enanthate ... propinate... suspension ) - 75mg ED of Tren would be your starting ground. If you want to rase it to 100mg ED after 2 weeks - try then, and take note of any adverse reactions and monitor your vitals.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 02-01-2003 at 12:45 AM.

Thread Information