scooter is offline New Member

Question how long to seefina results

I'm 7 days into 1st fina cycle(2g kit). when should i notice a change? doin 150 eod. have omnadren also but no source for clomid. should i use the 2 together?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, only one week. Be patient it will come... It could take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to start seeing/feeling the effects of fina. Good luck!

OG

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    no source for clomid? bro, with tren you would be wasting your money and receptors if you didn't use clomid post cycle to solidify gains. others have said this so many times, but i'll reiterate it...planning your cycle includes getting your anti-e's, not just the sauce...sounds to me like you were too anxious when u got the sauce to worry about the clomid, so i would check into it soon so you know what will happen if you don't use it. have you ever cycled before? you should be more concerned with what happens to you post cycle without clomid, etc. than how long it will take for the fina to kick...only my opinion.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by daem
    no source for clomid? bro, with tren you would be wasting your money and receptors if you didn't use clomid post cycle to solidify gains. others have said this so many times, but i'll reiterate it...planning your cycle includes getting your anti-e's, not just the sauce...sounds to me like you were too anxious when u got the sauce to worry about the clomid, so i would check into it soon so you know what will happen if you don't use it. have you ever cycled before? you should be more concerned with what happens to you post cycle without clomid, etc. than how long it will take for the fina to kick...only my opinion.
    I agree, Fina shuts you down hard. Do a search for liquid clomid, this should help.

Pain

mcgirkz is offline New Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, only one week. Be patient it will come... It could take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to start seeing/feeling the effects of fina. Good luck!

OG
    i thought is was a fast acting steroid . hence the need for ED/EOD injections???

i would think 2 weeks max. i haven't used it, but am going by the general public opinion. have you tried fina b4? if so, how long till you saw your results?

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    I'm on week 3 of fina 75mg EOD, and I've seen progress, and this is half your dose mind you. I have a feeling you'll be amazed come week 4. Good luck.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I was under the impression that fina had a short enough half life that it would require ED injections for optimal results? You guys are probably not getting a consistant flow through your body since your running it EOD.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    fina does have a short half life and i would run it no less than 100 eod for better results.it is good to see how you react to toxic fina.i like 100 ed.but it is all based on how you react to the drug.

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    do they sell fina pellets or clomid and other anti-e's in mexico at vets or pharms

Matt Foley is offline Member
    do you live in mexico? because what youve listed is not illegal in the united states.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, yes fina has a short half life and yes its best injected ed. But the reason for that is fina only last between 4 - 12 hrs in ur system. U have to to saturate ur body with it to get to an even consistent steady level.

OG

stinky is offline Associate Member
    So you can get fina pellets in the u.s. legally?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by stinky
    So you can get fina pellets in the u.s. legally?
    As long as you use them for cattle and not in humans!!!!!!!!

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    I know about optimal results being with ED injections, but being that it is cheap and easy to get, I'm running it EOD for 4 weeks, then ED for 3, and traking my progress. Honestly I'm not dissapointed with EOD thus far, but that's only because I havent seen the results of ED first hand.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by stinky; 02-02-2003 at 09:56 AM.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by stinky
    So if it's not against board rules, How does somone aquire them?
    Cant source post dude, maybe try PMing some one..

Thread Information