Thread: drive

ou812 is offline New Member

drive

anyone have any idea about a product called DRIVE.i want to learn more about it.anyone used it,if it's made anymore,and how often does it show up.if it's around how do you tell if it is fake or not.thanx

Matt Foley is offline Member
    not a good idea to start out with drive as it is extremely estrogenic.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    havn't seen it in a while, and really dont see it discussed much either...

i know it's not dicussed much thats why i asked about it some friends where talking about drive and how great it worked.im just wanting to be more informed .i've been told that it is no longer being produced.thats why i asked about fakes.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it is pretty useless which is why it isn't talked about much anymore.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    what needs to be discussed is norbolethone, anyone read about that in MD? sounds nice...

DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member
    Australian Veterinary product containing 25mg boldenone undecylenate & 30mg methandriol dipropropionat.
    MD alone is highly estrogenic, but is believed to magnify the effects of other anabolics, which is why it always comes in a stack.

Methandriol Dipropionate (M.D.) http://www.steroid.com/Methandriol-Dipropionate.php

thanx,dangerous grounds that helped out.that's the info that i was looking for .thanx again....

The Butcher is offline Member
    I used 1ml of Drive/week on top of 500mg/week of Sus when i was about 23 years old, and I gained 30+ pounds. I didn't even know what the hell Drive was back then, and it was about 3 years later before I found out the breakdown of what it was. Given the dose I used (and as Dangerous Grounds' excerpt suggests) I'm not sure it did much for me other than perhaps to help magnify the effects of the Sus. I mean, 30+ pounds in 8 weeks from Sus alone is pretty damn impressive. So, drive might have had something to do with it. Drive has like 25 or 30 mg of MD in it (I am just guessing here b/c it has been a couple of years since I looked at the vial) and it needs to be taken every 3 days or so. I think there is a breakdown of Drive in Anabolics 2000. I loaned my copy to a buddy, so I can't look at it right now. Anyway, if you can get real Drive, then get some. After reading the breakdown on it I wished that I had gotten enough of it (and knew enough about it) to use it the correct way in a cycle. But, I also remember hearing awhile back that it is NLM. But, I could be wrong. (don't you just love how vague my response was? Sorry about that)

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by The Butcher
    I used 1ml of Drive/week on top of 500mg/week of Sus when i was about 23 years old, and I gained 30+ pounds. I didn't even know what the hell Drive was back then, and it was about 3 years later before I found out the breakdown of what it was. Given the dose I used (and as Dangerous Grounds' excerpt suggests) I'm not sure it did much for me other than perhaps to help magnify the effects of the Sus. I mean, 30+ pounds in 8 weeks from Sus alone is pretty damn impressive. So, drive might have had something to do with it. Drive has like 25 or 30 mg of MD in it (I am just guessing here b/c it has been a couple of years since I looked at the vial) and it needs to be taken every 3 days or so. I think there is a breakdown of Drive in Anabolics 2000. I loaned my copy to a buddy, so I can't look at it right now. Anyway, if you can get real Drive, then get some. After reading the breakdown on it I wished that I had gotten enough of it (and knew enough about it) to use it the correct way in a cycle. But, I also remember hearing awhile back that it is NLM. But, I could be wrong. (don't you just love how vague my response was? Sorry about that)
    dont forget the 500-20mg nolvadex youll need for that cycle

The Butcher is offline Member
    Actually, I think I used about 15, 20mg Nolvadex tabs during the two weeks after my last shot of Sus. I took HCG (incorrectly) the week after my last shot of Sus., and as is to be expected, lost all of my gains. I'm sure if I had used the HCG properly I wouldn't have set myself back so far. But, you live and you learn. Thank the Lord, or whoever is responsible, that I am not prone to aromatization!

Thread Information