teampain is offline Junior Member

no injection pain

I injected 1cc of qv test 250 and 1cc of eq200 into my delt yesterday and there is no pain what so ever. i have post so threads on hear as to wehter or not it could be real. I think it is legit everthing matchs batch and all the only thing is that hologram is different. but real or not shouldn't there be some pain if you inject oil into a mescle or i am just being paranode(spelling)

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you not 'supposed' to have pain from the stuff bro, if you didnt' get any soreness/pain then kudos, you did a good job injecting, sterilizing, etc...i didn't get any pain from their bold but i got plenty from their enant, i havn't heard anything bad about their sust blend either,

teampain is offline Junior Member
    but what i have is enanthate and ther is still no pain. that doesn't mean that it is not legit does it. like i said batch numbers and everything match their websit but hologram is slightly different.doesn't shine like a hologram either.

Steele is offline Member
    i have never gotten any pain from enathate. you should be able to tell if its fake or not in week four or five (haha)

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    The delt looks like it hurts does it go in smoothly or do gotta really push?
    i did my fist glute one today god dam... i got all nervus and everything heart going, but i tried to put it in it killed, then i relized i could relax more and it went in fine. I was just worried about the needle breaking thats it.... although when i took the needle out there was 1 very very very small droplet of blood, is that ok?

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    i always get a knot from sus in my ass but not in my delt

Thread Information