Thread: winny question

Jist is offline Junior Member

winny question

I am going to be shooting 50mg of winny ed in about 2 weeks when it comes up in my cycle. What needle size do you guys suggest and do you suggest I stick with just the glute or try multiple spots.

hypo.luxa is offline New Member
    I have been able to get Anabolic ST through an insulin pin in some cases. There have been other times that I had trouble getting it out of a 23 ga. I would start with 23ga 1" if I were you. Since you will be injecting ED, rotate injetion sites. I like bi's/delts/quad/tri/glutes.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well if your doing ED your not going to stick your glutes 7x a week, so you dont have much of a choice BUT to shoot different groups, (or drink the stuff, personally id save the scar tissue, pain, and chance of infection and just drink it, im a firm believer that there is very little difference) nevertheless, try delts, tris, and quads...and as far as needle depending on your brand you can probably get away with a 25g no problem, some even use 27,28,29 but i dont find them long enough to hit the muscle belly...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    first of alll,what brand of winny are we talking here?are we talking suspension ive used 27 and 28g no probs whatsoever.some use a slin pin.

Thread Information