Tampa-Pit is offline New Member

EQ+Sust+D'bol (first cycle)

Still doing some research for my first cycle. Considering doing EQ/Sust/D'bol. Has anybody taken EQ that can share their results? Also looking for input on this stack for a first cycle....

Ranger Guest
    I personally feel that is a GREAT stack, the sides you'll be most concerned with is the aromatization of estrogen...add liver protection, water is a must...Diet on target, and you will have a winner....Now...

We need to see a bit about yourself, and your planned cycle and dosages for further imput...

Ranger

john004 is offline Associate Member
    That is a very good stack, although i've never tried it personally i have her nothing but awesome things about people that have. Keep it simple, 500mg/week sust ( weeks 1-8 or 1-10 ) eq 400mg/week (weeks 1-8 or 1-10 ) d-bol 30mg/day ( weeks 1-4 ) have nolvadex on hand and clomid for the end of your cycle. Good luck. If this is your first time, your gonna love it, ill never forget the first time

Hey Thanks Ranger....A little about me: 37y/o, 5'10", 180lbs. I'm very athletic, although I never was serious abouts lifting until a couple years ago. Looking to gain mass and strength.

John004,

That's exactly the doses that were given to me by someone else Bro. Thanks....Hearing it from someone else makes it a little more reassuring, although I was feeling pretty comfortable to begin with...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: EQ+Sust+D'bol (first cycle)

Originally posted by Tampa-Pit
    Still doing some research for my first cycle. Considering doing EQ/Sust/D'bol. Has anybody taken EQ that can share their results? Also looking for input on this stack for a first cycle....
    Looks solid to me. That's one of the classic stacks and most people have good results from it.

You didn't list how long you planned on using it?

8 weeks, 10 weeks?

Hey XBiker...I was looking at 10 weeks...What do you think?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Tampa-Pit
    Hey XBiker...I was looking at 10 weeks...What do you think?
    I think if you do everything right (diet, workout, and sleep) you can put on some good size and keep it.

BULLonPARADE is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Yeah bro, that is the classic first timer stack.....and it works. I think you would have to have some serious genetic flaws if you DIDN'T grow like a corn fed steer.

Thread Information