rxarms is offline Associate Member

Need a cycle to enhance weight loss

Guys I need some input. I am 34 and starting to look OK after 6 month of training. One area that is hard for me is fat around my tummy. I get all kinds of advice: jog, swim, do sit ups, diet. On and on. In my opinion, cutting the calories and running more will burn it off. Great OK, but there are so-many hours in a day. I need to run a good 2 hours a day 3 time a week to see any benefit and I just don't have the time, plus lifting. After a good run, I don't have the energy to lift as well. Even if I wait 8 hours after running, my fervor drops a bit and it dimishes my routine. Do other people my age have this situation? I guess what I am asking is this... Do I need to lose the fat first before a cycle or is there a cycle that will specifically help me lose 5-10 lbs of fat and help me build muscle at the same time? I need some help guys. 34yo male, 195 lb, 5'7, 28% body fat (according to the monitor you hold in your hand) All my fat is localized around my tummy and lower sides of my back.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    EQ would help.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    PM me if you have questions.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    EQ would help.
    EQ seems tough to use when you are trying to cut, I have heard that it increases your hunger alot. I would cycle some ECA/NYC with clen and then if you feel ready some day try some T3 in with the mix. But ultimatly your diet and cardio will be what sheads the fat..

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    im with painintheazz on this one, really you cant spot reduce you fat, if it were that easy!! I think after 6 months of training and your not getting the results you are looking for then I think your diet needs to be put in check. Look at the thread by whackthebird!!! his results a phenomenal!!!! I would seriously consider looking deeper inot your diet and your food choices.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

sd11 is offline Banned
    There's no golden rule sayng you have to be a certain bodyfat before starting a cycle, but a large portion of your problem is still going to be there after the cycle and I think you would be a lot happier with your results if you waited until you brought your bf down naturally. Not a flame, but 28% is high and I think you can easily bring that down naturally. My suggestion is to hold of on the cycle, post your diet so everyone can get a look at it and help, start doing your cardio in the AM on and empty stomach, and possibly look into some ECA.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    You guys are great. Thanks for the imput. You all right. 28% BF is high and a strong cardia routine should drop it by 10-15 % in a month I think. I'll post results if I can.

Thanks Again. You guys are alright.

Thread Information