Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Aratest

  1. #1
    biglee420 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    20

    Thumbs up Aratest

    I need to know if on 10cc bottle of aratest is enough to add to 4000mg of EQ for my third cycle.
    previously took \
    cycle one 10mldecca200
    cycle two 10mldecca300 20mlwinstrol stanzol v

    Keep in mind that im only 18 and 5'11 , 210 with about 10%body fat

    also have a small problem with rotator cuff, do u think the juice will help shorterm becasue of increased water tention.

    also i have clomid for post cyce, bt do i need somethn while im on like ribedex, ore liguidex?

  2. #2
    sd11's Avatar
    sd11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    489
    I hate getting into this whole teens and juicing debate, but I think you should of done a lot more research. At this point after having completed 2 cycles and now starting a 3rd you should know the answers to these questions.

  3. #3
    painintheazz's Avatar
    painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    3,352
    Originally posted by sd11
    I hate getting into this whole teens and juicing debate, but I think you should of done a lot more research. At this point after having completed 2 cycles and now starting a 3rd you should know the answers to these questions.
    Good point.

    Pain

  4. #4
    goliath.jr's Avatar
    goliath.jr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    TX.
    Posts
    9
    IMHO, aratest is a waste of money. I tried it in a cycle last year and didn't get the bet results...

  5. #5
    Steele is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    543
    i frontloaded my current cycle with a cc of arqatest every two days and was getting good pumps and strength in week three. thats pretty fast. but, no i am on cypionate , no need for the prop after the loading phase IMO.

  6. #6
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Originally posted by goliath.jr
    IMHO, aratest is a waste of money. I tried it in a cycle last year and didn't get the bet results...
    I have heard the same thing, just stay away fomr that trash.

  7. #7
    biglee420 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    20
    thanks for the replies...If aratest is not recommended, what should I stack with the EQ.(I want more solid gains that i will mantain , rather than blowin up and lossing some after the post cycle)

  8. #8
    biglee420 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    20
    Also sd11 i understand how u think i should know these answers, and i kind of do but i like to be sure and get second opinions, how else am i gonna be 100% sure i know the most about what im puttin in my body

  9. #9
    goliath.jr's Avatar
    goliath.jr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    TX.
    Posts
    9
    Originally posted by biglee420
    thanks for the replies...If aratest is not recommended, what should I stack with the EQ.(I want more solid gains that i will mantain , rather than blowin up and lossing some after the post cycle)
    Try prop. It will bloat you less than most other tests.

  10. #10
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Originally posted by biglee420
    Also sd11 i understand how u think i should know these answers, and i kind of do but i like to be sure and get second opinions, how else am i gonna be 100% sure i know the most about what im puttin in my body

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •