Thread: Aratest

biglee420 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Aratest

I need to know if on 10cc bottle of aratest is enough to add to 4000mg of EQ for my third cycle.
    previously took \
    cycle one 10mldecca200
    cycle two 10mldecca300 20mlwinstrol stanzol v

Keep in mind that im only 18 and 5'11 , 210 with about 10%body fat

also have a small problem with rotator cuff, do u think the juice will help shorterm becasue of increased water tention.

also i have clomid for post cyce, bt do i need somethn while im on like ribedex, ore liguidex?

sd11 is offline Banned
    I hate getting into this whole teens and juicing debate, but I think you should of done a lot more research. At this point after having completed 2 cycles and now starting a 3rd you should know the answers to these questions.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sd11
    I hate getting into this whole teens and juicing debate, but I think you should of done a lot more research. At this point after having completed 2 cycles and now starting a 3rd you should know the answers to these questions.
    Good point.

Pain

goliath.jr is offline New Member
    IMHO, aratest is a waste of money. I tried it in a cycle last year and didn't get the bet results...

Steele is offline Member
    i frontloaded my current cycle with a cc of arqatest every two days and was getting good pumps and strength in week three. thats pretty fast. but, no i am on cypionate , no need for the prop after the loading phase IMO.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by goliath.jr
    IMHO, aratest is a waste of money. I tried it in a cycle last year and didn't get the bet results...
    I have heard the same thing, just stay away fomr that trash.

thanks for the replies...If aratest is not recommended, what should I stack with the EQ.(I want more solid gains that i will mantain , rather than blowin up and lossing some after the post cycle)

Also sd11 i understand how u think i should know these answers, and i kind of do but i like to be sure and get second opinions, how else am i gonna be 100% sure i know the most about what im puttin in my body

goliath.jr is offline New Member
    Originally posted by biglee420
    thanks for the replies...If aratest is not recommended, what should I stack with the EQ.(I want more solid gains that i will mantain , rather than blowin up and lossing some after the post cycle)
    Try prop. It will bloat you less than most other tests.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by biglee420
    Also sd11 i understand how u think i should know these answers, and i kind of do but i like to be sure and get second opinions, how else am i gonna be 100% sure i know the most about what im puttin in my body
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information