Dimitri is offline New Member

set up a good cycle for me...pic

alrite im gunna start clean here....i am completely indecisive on what cycle to take for what im lookin for.....im 195..6'1...all i want is to get round 5-10lbs over 200 and be more ripped out....good definition, its what im lookin for but i want some more size to go along with it....what cycle would be the most price sufficient and get me to were i wanna be but also the safest considerin my 19...either way im doin a cycle i just wanna get the best and safest cycle for me....heres a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails set up a good cycle for me...pic-jimbo.jpg  

kites is offline Junior Member
    best cycle for a 19 year: up your protein, creatine, sleep, and lower your carb intake. Wait two years minimum

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say eq (though sometimes expensive) test (400mgs) and maybe some winstrol at 50mgs ED

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ Iron's cycle but at 19 you should try dieting and doing some cardio. At your age you could probably rip up alot quicker then some of us in our late 20's. I know I could when I was 19.

i can rip easy but i want to size ....and i need a lil more muscle striation.....what u think bout 3000mgs of eq and 10ccs of winny?

from 10 weeks of 300mgs of EQ.....250mgs aratest EW for 10weeks....and 50mg winny EOD...for like 5 weeks....u dont think ill get more then 10 lbs?....if not i wil def see improvement in muscle shape and size right....i mean thats a pretty big size cycle for me at least and i want significant results ( not meaning 20lbs but appearance and stregth wise)...u think illl get what im lookin for....how bout my previous post bout just the winny and eq

Thread Information