Barth is offline New Member

Trembolone( FINA), doubt, help me

Trembolone (fina) is very androgenic? She is a steroid C19 as to nandrolone (deca ) and etilestrenol (durabolin -o), then she should have small character androgenic , correct? The people who already had used trembolone could say if trembolone caused much acne and other side effect androgenic, for example? Trembolone also cause strong fall of libido during the cycle( fina-dick), then as she is a lot androgenic, as some persons say?

I thank the answers.
    Last edited by Barth; 02-02-2003 at 06:31 AM.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i read this three times and still cant figure out what you are asking?

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Fina can cause bad acne of your prone, and it will shut your natural test production down very quickly(ie..fina dick). Umm...I'm not sure what else your asking..please clarify..
    D_H

Barth is offline New Member
    Another question :I do not understand eat trembolone is very androgenic and cause strong fall of libido during the cycle.Testosterone also inhibits strong HPTA, but for the fact of testosterone is very androgenic, the person does not have strong fall of libido during the cycle, because steroid that it is in the body is very androgenic. But in a cycle alone of Deca , the person has libido fall, because nandrolone inhibits the HPTA, and it he will be steroid that she will be in the body, as nandrolone is little androgenic, occurs libido fall, deca-dick.Thus, I ask: how trembolone (fina) is very androgenic and cause great fall of libido during the cycle?

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    Jimmy cracked corn and........

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    He's basically asking if fina is really androgenic since it shuts down your sex drive.

-SF

FrozenJoe is offline New Member

ITS TRENBOLONE NOT TREMBOLONE

Trenbolone is 3 times the androgenic strength of testosterones. Therefore yes it will shut down your own test production and cause libido. Still not sure what you are asking, it can't get any clearer.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Does it kill your sex drive? Yes, if you use it alone! Just add some test and there should be no probs.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    she should have small character androgenic, correct?
    It shoooould..but everyone reacts different.

Personally I'm noticing my unit shutting down a bit...However, I've also got another issue right now that would explain that..so i wont say for sure until week 2.

However, Acne and all of the other sides caused by androgenic steroids are going to be present with FINA

The most common is hairloss and attitude.

Some say the attitude is mental, and I happen to think it is...but then again, I've had it happen to me and was like WTF...I think it is a focus issue..as in i'm focused on my diet right now, so i dont want people bothering me with pesky things like taking out the trash.. LOL

I'm on day 7 of my 50 day cycle... 75mg ED...*technically my strength is a bit higher, i think around 82mg/ml...* but i count it at 75...

I'm also going to run Enanthate at 250mg/ml every week (*thursday's*) to keep my libido in check...that and i still wanna have Mr. Winky satisfy my girlfriend!

Hope this helps...

Lata

K

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    kunipshun, not to change intentionally change the subject at hand, but why did you choose ethn. instead of prop. I'm just wondering because I'm am debating which to use on my next fina cycle. Thanks bro.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PrewPump
    kunipshun, not to change intentionally change the subject at hand, but why did you choose ethn. instead of prop. I'm just wondering because I'm am debating which to use on my next fina cycle. Thanks bro.
    Hey bro, fina is best run with prop...

OG

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    as OG said, fina works great with PROP

I'm using enanthate simply as a test substitute to help my girlfriend not complain about my cycle...

not as a part of my cycle...

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    Roger that. Thanks.

Thread Information