BIG-G is offline Banned

BIG G's PRE CYCLE 4 FIGHT

I STAYED WITH THE DECISION TO GO WITH 30mg of dbol ed, and 50mg of winny ed! Size power and strength,,,, and stamina and endurance! In only 6 days, i weighed in yesterday at 231, after work out was 226 1/2 lbs!! WOW!! Also cleaned 275 lb over my head for a 3 count, pressed 315 for 6 reps and got a tatoo across my back, (p.a.i.n. written in old english). Will post pics of tatoo, training, and gear when my new machine gets here; by next week. For now my loyalty relies in this library's computer. Any questions, advice or critics, let me know. All is welcome and i hope i have the backing of nearly 10,000 members of anabolicreview pullin for me! RESPECTFULLY,,,, BIG-G

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I'd like to hear how that combo works out for you. Good luck with the fight!

Peace,
    CC

BIG-G is offline Banned
    The combo of the 2 feels like i can be powefull more each time, but with less bloat look and water retention. Although im only a week in, i have pumps like big papa pump has peaks! I have aggression like goldberg, desire like the rock or stone cold and i feel great!! strong!! people notice my H.I.T. weight training combined with boxing and wonder if im superhuman? I guess we'll see..........we'll see.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    As long as you keep your speed or gain speed and stay flexable I'd say you are golden! I have no idea about the gear you are using as to how it will affect your fighting abilty, but I hope it helps and it sounds like it is!

Peace,
    CC

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the tat "PAIN"

Pain

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i would definately throw in some fina !

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't drink alcohol and be sure to use Milk Thistle and other liver supports. IMO - you should taper up the dose up too - so your liver has some adjustment time... common with Anadrol50 cycles. 80mg ED of 17 alkylated gear for more than 4-6 weeks is rather toxic - so you know. Be safe.

Why don't you just make some Trenbolone from Fina and run it with either substance? It only makes sense...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey bro it is def possible to be big strong and fast. my sparring partner broke three of my ribs last week. didn't even see that one coming. he is 250, and strong like an ox. shit he broke my ribs with one kick. good luck,is that place your fighting far from rockland county cause i might be home during that time and would love to come cheer on a ar bro. i'm about 2 hours from albany

Thread Information