juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

when and how much hcg should i take..mods help??!!

well i asked this question yesterday and nobody wanted to respond...i mean yea..the question has been asked but the other treads don;t seem to answer what i want to hear...to many different answers..i nutts r starting to atrophy..i am on week 4 of my cycle..500mgs test, 400mgs deca ...i was thinking of taking it mid cycle but i also want some for the end to for my post cycle...i have a 10000i.u shot..how much should i take and if i start to feel gyno...how much nolva should i take..and as i mentioned before..i am on my 4 week...i picked up 100 5mg d-bols real cheap....should i take them or should i say screw its to late...someone please answer this time..and if i use the hcg ..would insuline needles be easier to use

will someone please help me hear...i thought people were suppose to help on here..not read what u wrote then go on to somethign else

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by juicy2000
    will someone please help me hear...i thought people were suppose to help on here..not read what u wrote then go on to somethign else

stating your question like that will not get you very much help...your questions are already awsnered in the educational threads...Madmax..

1. nolva should be ran at 20mg-30mg per day if you start seeing gyno
    2. no need for hcg on your cycle if it's under 12 weeks
    3. throwing d-bol in now is useless..d-bol is best used to kick start a cyc
    4. you shoot hcg with insulin needles
    5. you never listed your stats..age,weight, years training, former cycles
    6. the more you use hcg the less effective it is in the future
    7. evreyone of these questions is awnsered in the educational threads
    8. please be a little nicer next time and maybe more people will awnser your questions.....

i'm sorry about getting mad...i did look up other treads and all i saw was different answers...i didn;t know which one to follow..and i asked the same question yesterday and nobody responded ..like i said..sorry again..i just wanted to hear a different opinion

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no problem..it's just most members don't like awnsering questions when they are direceted in a not so nice way...later bro..Madmax..

Thread Information