Terinox is offline The One & Only

What Went Wrong With My Shot?!?

Okay, just did another shot of Sustanon 350mg, 1cc. I used a 22G needle, 1.5 inches and shot in my quad.

Okay, so, what happened was it went in pretty easy ... but for some reason I got a bit shaky and kinda stopped for a split second half way in, and then continue to push the needle in. The thing was though the needle went in without pain, BUT, once it had gone far enough, I started pushing, but the juice JUST wouldn't come out!!! I had to push REALLY hard and I said something MUST be wrong, so I took it out. I shot about one inch above the previous place on my quad, it went in fairly smooth too, but the juice was going in VERY painfully, you all know what kind of pain i'm probably talking about. It FELT like the pain was from injecting too fast, but I was going pretty slow! Anyway, it all went in but with a lot of pain, took the needle out and now i'm sore. So, what did I do wrong?!? I also had quite a bit of leakage which PISSES ME OFF!!! I'd say about 0.1 or 0.2 cc came right back out of the whole!!!!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I don't want my next injection (wednesday) to be the same (although all my previous shots have been pretty smooth (with very little leakage)).

Thnx,
    T.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    wow, I have never experienced that. did you put the pin in the entire 1.5''? when shooting quads, i only push it in 2/3 of the way. i'm not educated enough to give an opinion thats based on enough fact. BUMP for more responses/views.

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    wow, I have never experienced that. did you put the pin in the entire 1.5''? when shooting quads, i only push it in 2/3 of the way. i'm not educated enough to give an opinion thats based on enough fact. BUMP for more responses/views.
    No not all the way in, about 1.3 of the way in, like half a centimeter was still sticking out. I really dunno what the hell I did wrong! It just did NOT want to come out of the needle!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    t-nox, I have never experienced that but, one thing you might do is switch to a 25g needle and heat the sus in some hot water before you inject and that seems to work for some pain free shots. This will thin the oil some.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I usually have a lot of problems with soreness when shooting in the quads. Try warming the sus like previously stated. It tends to help some people out.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    use 23 g 1 inch or 25 g 1 inch ,heating works pretty good ,as to your complications ,there are numerous things .

Originally posted by abstrack
    t-nox, I have never experienced that but, one thing you might do is switch to a 25g needle and heat the sus in some hot water before you inject and that seems to work for some pain free shots. This will thin the oil some.
    Thnx for the advice bro, the thing is though, all the shots I've done before (up till now), which is about 4 shots, they have all gone smoothly. No pain going in. No problem injecting, and barely if any leakage.

But today was just VERY weird. I mean, the needle MUST have either gone into a muscle or a vien right? So i'm really wondering WHY it wouldn't get out. I mean, if it was a vien, then it should have even gone in easier, and if it was a muscle, then it shouldn't have been that hard. I mean I would push on the plunger, and it JUST wouldn't move. When I took out the needle, I switched pins again, and i saw that there was still about .8 or .9 cc still in the needle, so I had like shot NONE of it.

VERY confused. Hope I didn't fuck myself up here!

Originally posted by abstrack
    I have never experienced that but, one thing you might do is switch to a 25g needle and heat the sus in some hot water before you inject and that seems to work for some pain free shots. This will thin the oil some.
    Hear hear! 22ga long needle in the quad is major ouch!!!! Can't fo rthe life of me figure out why the juice wouldn't come out... though a 22ga is a damm cookie cutter, maybe it filled with tissue when you aspirated?

I also use a 25ga 1in and warm up the oils first... it makes all the difference in the world!

Red

Decoder is offline Banned
    Hey is holding a needle between 2 of your hands and like rolling it really fast good enough to warm it up?

Originally posted by Red Ketchup

Hear hear! 22ga long needle in the quad is major ouch!!!! Can't fo rthe life of me figure out why the juice wouldn't come out... though a 22ga is a damm cookie cutter, maybe it filled with tissue when you aspirated?

I also use a 25ga 1in and warm up the oils first... it makes all the difference in the world!

Red
    AAAAAH! Smart man...i'm starting to think maybe that did happen! Cause when I did aspirate , I pulled back pretty hard and it filled up with quite a few bubbles in the needle! Good possibilty bro! Thnx, puts my mind at ease a bit

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Could be a build up of scar tissue from the pin size. Have you been using this site a lot? May need to go some where else for now... like glutes for awhile and let the quads heal.

I have found bigger pins to be less likely to hit a vein then smaller ones. It seems the bigger ones push it aside - while the smaller ones slide right through...

imyoked is offline New Member
    i just went to shot and sometimes it really herts and the nedial wont go in but most of the time i goes in with no trouble whenever it hearts and doesnt go in i just swich legs but this time it did it in both. am i hitting a nerve or something?

Originally posted by Warrior
    Could be a build up of scar tissue from the pin size. Have you been using this site a lot? May need to go some where else for now... like glutes for awhile and let the quads heal.

I have found bigger pins to be less likely to hit a vein then smaller ones. It seems the bigger ones push it aside - while the smaller ones slide right through...
    No not at all actually. I do two shots a week. Sundays and Wednesdays. Sundays I shoot the right quad and Wednesdays I shoot the left quad. So that's pretty much a week break! So it shouldn't be a problem about that scar tissue stuff. I think most likely it was the aspirating that did something wrong.

And the pin size is fine, like I said before, 22G isn't painful at all, it was the juice which just wouldn't go into the muscle.

goliath.jr is offline New Member
    What I have found is this. You have several nerves throughout your legs. Some spots on my quads are like "dead spots", not close to any nerve endings. You can feel these spots when you barely poke yourself with the needle. If it hurts at all - you're not in the right spot. But on occasion, once I get the needle all the way in and start injecting the oil - I start to feel a dull pain where the oil is going in. I think what is happening is that the oil is causing pressure on an underlying nerve and causing the pain. That's my theory anyway...

goliath.jr is offline New Member
    One more thing - 22 ga is to large for ED injections, or even EOD. Try going to 25's. Use a 22 to draw the oil, then a 25 to inject. Just my .02cc's.

Originally posted by goliath.jr
    One more thing - 22 ga is to large for ED injections, or even EOD. Try going to 25's. Use a 22 to draw the oil, then a 25 to inject. Just my .02cc's.
    Dude, i'm doing injections twice a week. And my right and left quad only get hit once a week each. So it's not a problem from that aspect.

nickee is offline New Member

Re: What Went Wrong With My Shot?!?

Originally posted by Terinox
    Okay, just did another shot of Sustanon 350mg, 1cc. I used a 22G needle, 1.5 inches and shot in my quad.

Okay, so, what happened was it went in pretty easy ... but for some reason I got a bit shaky and kinda stopped for a split second half way in, and then continue to push the needle in. The thing was though the needle went in without pain, BUT, once it had gone far enough, I started pushing, but the juice JUST wouldn't come out!!! I had to push REALLY hard and I said something MUST be wrong, so I took it out. I shot about one inch above the previous place on my quad, it went in fairly smooth too, but the juice was going in VERY painfully, you all know what kind of pain i'm probably talking about. It FELT like the pain was from injecting too fast, but I was going pretty slow! Anyway, it all went in but with a lot of pain, took the needle out and now i'm sore. So, what did I do wrong?!? I also had quite a bit of leakage which PISSES ME OFF!!! I'd say about 0.1 or 0.2 cc came right back out of the whole!!!!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I don't want my next injection (wednesday) to be the same (although all my previous shots have been pretty smooth (with very little leakage)).

Thnx,
    T.
    What kind of sus 350mg do you have, is it P.V.LAB...

Re: Re: What Went Wrong With My Shot?!?

Originally posted by nickee
    What kind of sus 350mg do you have, is it P.V.LAB...
    Yes it is PVL.

Thread Information