LAGMuXle is offline Member

Question Raised Blood Pressure?

I'm heading into this:

400mg/wk EQ for 10wks
    50mg/ed Winny for 8wks
    200mg clomid last day of winny, 100 for next 5, and 50 for 5 more...

Will this raise my blood pressure at all? I've been told my blood pressure is a little high, but in my opinion 130/88 is fine. Please give any and all feedback...

Thanks Bros,

- LMuX

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It shouldn't... I personally have no issues with BP at all. But I maintain proper nutrition and supplements on and off cycle.

BTW - frontload your Equipoise at 800mg the first week to get your blood levels up to maintenance levels during your cycle right away. Otherwise it will take several weeks for results.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    if you have high BP then youll want to check it.they sell good inexpensive bp machines at walgreens for like 15 bucks and they are designed to self administer.im assuming this is your first cycle.

if it is your first cycle id run winny for only 6 wks.and add test.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    since that is a rather light cycle, you should not have as many problems as if you were running test/d-bol etc. It also depends on how much weight you pack on, diet, genetics, cardio, water retention, cns stimulation of AAS,xs estrogen etc. If , for ex, this was your first cycle and you put on 15-20 lbs, this may be difficult four YOUR body to accept at first. In general I would say thet BP increases (although in no way proportionaly) to amt. of weight put on and the quality of the weight put on. Everyone is different as well. Some peoples bodies are capable of carrying more weight, and they adjust to it no problem. Other people, even putting on 10 lbs, can raise BP significantly. But like bro Foley said, buy a home monitoring kit, and check twice daily (AM/PM) and keep a log. This will give you an average and a better idea how your body will be adjusting. Since you are not using highly aromatizing AAS, you should not encounter as big of a problem as if you were. 130/88, is actually pretty damn good. Normal is < 130/85, while diastolic of 85-89 may be considered high-normal. But you can't go by one reading, it fluctuates from minute to minute depending on different stressors etc. What are your stats? Body weight, height, # of cycles?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    If you usually have high BP just be careul, i don't think that it should raise it at all though. Check it every so often.

I'm 6'1"/6'2", 192lbs, haven't done a cycle yet. This will be a first. I will be monitoring it twice daily and logging it as advised, thanks. I figure that if I do start to notice a dramatic increase in b.p. just to cut down, or possibly stop. But play it by ear at first.

Thanks bros,

- LMuX

Originally posted by Warrior
    It shouldn't... I personally have no issues with BP at all. But I maintain proper nutrition and supplements on and off cycle.

BTW - frontload your Equipoise at 800mg the first week to get your blood levels up to maintenance levels during your cycle right away. Otherwise it will take several weeks for results.
    What did you mean get my blood levels up to maintenance levels?

- MuX

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by LAGMuXle

What did you mean get my blood levels up to maintenance levels?

- MuX
    Read this on frontloading Undecanoate.

Thread Information