sOuLkRuShA is offline Junior Member

ecdyvone question???

I am in the process of starting a 27 week cycle of d-bol, test, equipose, and winstrol and was wondering if it would be safe to use Prolabs ecdyvone plasma during cycle. I am already going to use there nlarge their ecdyvone Proteins. Everything i have read about the supplement seems to state the all that it really does is help the body with protein synthesis whle elevating creatine and atp levels.Here is what my cycle looks like and my stats:

WEEKS 1-5
    D-BOL (TTOKKYO) @40mg ED
    TEST CYP. (TTOKKYO) @600mg - 200mg@MON. WEDS. FRI.
    EQUIPOSE (TTOKKYO) @600mg - 200mg@MON. WEDS. FRI.

WEEKS 6-21

WEEKS 22-27
    WINSROL (TTOKKYO) @50mg ED

ALSO WITH A 4850 CALORIE DIET
    626G carbohydrates----419G protein--------62G fat
    CARDIO 2 x week @45 minutes
    HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS THINK I WILL GAIN OF A CYCLE LIKE THIS?

BY THE WAY THIS IS MY 4TH CYCLE STATS ARE 6'1" 205 AT ONE POINT IN TIME I WAS 241 BUT TORE ROTATOR CUP SO HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE GYM FOR 3.5 MONTHS FEELING LIKE A RAISIN AT THIS POINT.
    PAST CYCLES WERE
    1-3
    WEEKS 1-5
    REFORVIT-B @35mg E.D.
    SUSTANON250(TTOKKYO)@500mg A WEEK - MON.THURS.SUN
    DECA @400mg A WEEK - MON.&THURS.

WEEKS 6-12
    SUSTANON250(TTOKKYO)@500mg A WEEK - MON.THURS.SUN
    DECA @400mg A WEEK - MON.&THURS.
    Last edited by sOuLkRuShA; 02-01-2003 at 12:43 PM.

If this will help you guys out here are the active ingredients of Ecdyvone:

Ecdysterones 235mg
    Beta Ecdysterone 225mg
    5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone 200mg
    7-Isopropoxyisoflavone 50mg
    Vitamin D 100iu

Decoder is offline Banned
    WEEKS 1-27
    TEST CYP. too long.
    20+ pounds if you stick to your diet and protien.

Why are you taking Test CYP soo long ?
    Last edited by Decoder; 02-01-2003 at 06:02 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the supplement, if you really want to take it, use it post cycle, but I wouldnt take it, save your money, and use creatine post cycle.

cycle is long, i'd made it a bit shorter.. like 15-16 weeks instead?

The reason for the 27 week cycle was to test the theory of longer cycles/lower dosages vs. shorter cycles/higher dosages that has been the topic of many forums in the past several weeks on this cite. I had also thought about dropping the dosages to 400mg instead of 600mg like previously stated. If not Test Cyp. what would you guys suggest? Why would you guys not use Test for 27 weeks? The reason for the question about the ecdyvone is because that the product not only increases receptor function, it also helps with protein synthesis which could be very beneficial while on cycle, helping to allow you to acheive the the maxium benefits of your cycle. Another great benefit of the product is that it combats anti-catabolism which could prove to be very helpful while on a cycle. So if there are any commments or recommendations about using this product while on cycle or off please feel free to express those to me. As I've said in the past the only stupid question is an un asked question

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    I understand your thinking here,, I think you should try it and see if it works for you. Try your supplement while taking it, I assume it could only help. You stated "Another great benefit of the product is that it combats anti-catabolism which could prove to be very helpful while on a cycle" You dont have to worry about catabolism while your on that cycle. Cortizone will be blocked well and recovery time will be minimal. However I think the reason Iron Horse said to wait untill after your cycle to take your ecdyvone is because when you stop using gear all that blocked up cortizone will come out and come out hard, and you will loose a little size anyway so after your cycle you should continue using your ecdyvone to help combat this.

My personal opinion, is ecdyvone is just one of the many "fads of the month" I dont give much credit to "fade supplements". Dont get me wrong, it might work for you but I think the best ingredient in it is vitamin D and your most likely paying too much for it. Spend that $$ on clomid, liquidex, and clen !!! more important and very necessary!

Thread Information