MattyMick550 is offline New Member

Exclamation Mail order gone bad!

Well guys...the worst has happened...
    Let me start off my explaining the situation...
    my friend, and yes he IS a friend and not myself, got busted.

It all started a few months ago... he began ordering from **... everything was going fine... he started off with small orders, you know, nuthing over 1000. They had always been delivered with no problem right to his front door in very discrete packaging. So he decides to place an order of fairly large quantity of items. The order roughly cost about 1900. So the guy sent him the email saying he had shipped it out in 3 separate packages...fine...well he recieved one, then another... then a few days later he THOUGHT another.. Well the other day, hes home sitting in his room, minding his own buisness... wen all of a sudden the supposed UPS man comes to his door... he signs for the package as always with a big grin on his face... well right wen he signed that all of a sudden the feds, the local Police, as well with customs police bust in his crib. His parent sitting right there also so u can just imagine wut my boy is going through. well my friend lets them search the house.. they find about 20 XTC pills, 1/2 of marajuana, scale, his entire cycle, needles, syringes, all the bottles from his previous cycle, as well as some new items... well to cut it short he got arrested and is awaiting trial... wut do u think hes in for... they got him on these counts:

Possession of XTC and intent to distribute (sell)
    Possession of BUDS and intent to sell
    Possession of hypodermic needles and syringes
    possession of anabolic steroids with intnent to use and distribute

now granted this was his first offense... but i dun0 im hoping the best for him... hes always been the kind of kid that stayed out of trouble... not ur typical fed bust u kno... hes 19 yrs old (yea i kno 2 young to be jucing... but tell us that a year ago huh) any ways that aint the point... wut do u think he'll get...and i jus wrote this to remind ppl to be careful wen ordering... because i read o post this morning that asked how safe mail order is... well apparently it wasnt so safe... wb with ur thouths, comments, etc... thanx

MaTtY

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Here bro, I copied and pasted this from a post by adamar71.......

By Rick Collins, Criminal Defense Lawyer
    Courtesy of Collins, McDonald & Gann
    www.cmgesq.com

Was your boy ordering domestic or international ?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sick1
    Was your boy ordering domestic or international ? [/B]
    ** is international bro............ and this might be a break for the dude who got nailed.
    ive heard it said(im no lawyer) that international orders carry less risk when the reciever is caught. however, since he signed for the package in question, it might be too late.

peace bb79

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about up in Boston but down here your friends punishment would not be based on the laws or fines or sentences at all. It would depend on two things: 1. How much money he or his family has and 2. who he knows. The right lawyer for a first time offender can make that shit dissapear, especially if your boy is in school, plays sports, makes good grades, has a job...Basically anything to show a judge that his life does not revolve around x, juice, and weed.

Here's something you might want to consider. It's quite possible that your boy was ratted on by somebody he knew or sold something too. 20 pills of x is a lot for just "personal use", was he selling those, and I seriously hope that $1900 worth of steroids wasn't all for him, so I'm assuming he was selling that too. Think about it, you sell 5 roll pills and a bottle of deca to some 18 year old and he get's arrested with all the shit later that night. He's pissed about getting taxed on the deca and he doesn't know you all that well anyway, you know what he's thinking... "fuck it, better him than me".

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    That's fu#ked dude!!Best of luck to your buddy in getting this dealt with. The cops should be spending time getting the crack heads off the street to bust into cars to get their fix, not some dude trying to put on lean mass.

Whats with the count of possessing needles? Im from Canada, are spikes illegal to possess in the good ol' USA?

thanx... im talkin to him rite now...ill let u kno on how shit works out
    .... he ordered internationally... this time... no the 1900 wasnt ALL for himself... they must have been watching him for a while i guess...ill keep u informed... ne otha opinions on wut 2 do

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    your friend is f**ked, federally f**cked. I am so sorry to see a bro go down like that, there have been alot of busts recently. Rec drugs are going to be the big problem, especially in those quantities and with a scale in his possession. I sincerely wish him the best and hope that this all works out. Prison is not a plesant place for a 19 year old kid...

He said he is getting a really good lawyer... he needs it...ANNDDD the worst part is i forgot... they drug test him EVERY mon and FRI for steroids in his body untill march... he was mid cycle... had 2 stop cold turkey...they took his clomid... well i guess jail is worse but still that just fuks shit up... i feel bad... this kid is a reali good kid... graduated # 3 in his highschool class 4.1 gpa... scholarship to boston university... never has done nothing wrong like this... just started selling X... marajuana i mena cmon now.. 9 out of 10 homes hav some in it LOL... he decided to take some time off and work for a year save some money ... and work on his body... well i dont know whats goin to happen but ill keep u informed...

MatTy

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    u shouldn't have signed for it

jsn
    jsn is offline New Member
    Yikes, that is not a good situation. Sorry to hear about that bro.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Deadend
    I don't know about up in Boston but down here your friends punishment would not be based on the laws or fines or sentences at all. It would depend on two things: 1. How much money he or his family has and 2. who he knows. The right lawyer for a first time offender can make that shit dissapear, especially if your boy is in school, plays sports, makes good grades, has a job...Basically anything to show a judge that his life does not revolve around x, juice, and weed.

Here's something you might want to consider. It's quite possible that your boy was ratted on by somebody he knew or sold something too. 20 pills of x is a lot for just "personal use", was he selling those, and I seriously hope that $1900 worth of steroids wasn't all for him, so I'm assuming he was selling that too. Think about it, you sell 5 roll pills and a bottle of deca to some 18 year old and he get's arrested with all the shit later that night. He's pissed about getting taxed on the deca and he doesn't know you all that well anyway, you know what he's thinking... "fuck it, better him than me".
    Good point bro! It's all the about the money and who you know!

attaboy is offline New Member
    Hey man I'm just wondering why he had to sign for the package? Usually ypu don't have to sign for your stuff

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he should have never signed, why would you admit your self aguilty by signing for the package??? Also he was you friend and you should have told him never to sign for shit. Ther was a thread over at fitness geared wher the guy wouldnt even answer the door, the postal employee tried giving th package to him but he refused to open the door once he knew of the signature being required. Sucks for your buddy!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    he should have never signed, why would you admit your self aguilty by signing for the package??? Also he was you friend and you should have told him never to sign for shit. Ther was a thread over at fitness geared wher the guy wouldnt even answer the door, the postal employee tried giving th package to him but he refused to open the door once he knew of the signature being required. Sucks for your buddy!!
    Some countries don't allow a sender to waive signature for an express package... i know a lot of people that sign for packs all the time. You have to keep a clean house and you have to order small- that is your best bet.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I always make a point of not being home when the package comes in , I have a foyer and they leave the package there , in between the two doors. I don't even want to have to deal with saying....fuck you I'm not signing...hey it even says no sig required. I come home knowing I'm expecting a package and I look up and down the street for any suspicious vehicles , get my package and move it right out of the house IMMEDIATELY.
    It's bullshit if anyone tells you " put return to sender on it " just to cover your ass. IT DON"T WORK !

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Man I wish they would focus on terrorists and killers instead of people using some muscle shit who actually try to be a part of society. Really upsets me.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    That sucks! Those jerks probably are gonna use his gear for personal use. I get so tired of the hypocrisy. Some laws need to be changed in this country and personal use of steroids should be first on the list!!!

Thread Information