imnice is offline New Member

winstrol results !

hey , for all you winny lovers . im doing a winny only cycle with some clen and eca to get ready for spring break , i just want to know when you guys start seeing noticeable results .

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was winny only... and I got pretty hard/cut, gained a little size as well. It was week 2 before I really noticed results. Now I like to run EQ with Winny when I cut,,, works great!

big swoll is offline Member
    ive got to agree with ripped4fsu....my first cycle was winny only and i didn't notice anything until week 2....but after that it was just amazing results...i looked much harder and put on about 8 pounds of lean mass

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    winny's awsome.....a must for all cutting cycles!

imnice is offline New Member
    i love it as well , week 4 gettin jacked believe it or not !

rimz is offline Junior Member
    I have a question about winny only cycles. My buddy is wanting to bulk up some and is thinking about doing a winny only cycle. He tells me he can't inject for some reason right now, so he is gonna use winny tabs if that is a good idea. He knows he won't gain a lot of mass but that he will keep most of what he gains. Would you recommend doing this winny only cycle or going with a dbol only cycle? He is about 5'10", 195 lbs, about 6% BF.

rimz

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, i'll bite....rimz, tell him to drink it instead of injecting

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO I would do the Winny over D-bol if that's all I was doing. D-bol-only gains are puffy and hard to keep.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    I told him that I would probably do the winny just because the gains that he does get will be more solid. I am probably about to start a test/dbol cycle and am trying to get him to do it with me but he won't. What brand and dosage would you recommend if he drank the winny, and if he took tabs. Also what other supplements would he need to take if he drinks it. I know if he does tabs he needs milk thistles and all the things for his liver. Thanks for the help guys.

rimz

carguy_25 is offline New Member
    I was just curious about this. What if you do the first half with d-bol, and the secong half of the cycle with winny? What is your opinion? Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy_25
    I was just curious about this. What if you do the first half with d-bol, and the secong half of the cycle with winny? What is your opinion? Thanks.
    Waste of money........... JMO.... but why use winny when you can use fina? Fina is so much superior then winny is in all aspects.

hypo is offline New Member
    can you explain? I know you make it yourself etc... but how much does it cost to create a cycle, including the kit and stuff? How often are injections, and would 4 weeks of 50mg winny ED and whatever of fina add any mass?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A 4g kit costs about $25.......... and 2 carts of fina around $70.............. very easy to convert and you should get about 40ml's of fina.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    winstrol only cycle lol

get some test.

Thread Information