marcin447 is offline New Member

What's going on?

Hi there

I'm a steroid novice - 4 days ago I took 250 mg of Testosterone Enanthate for the first time in my life. Why the hell don't I feel any changes? No agression, no energy, no well being - no nothing? I'm sure it wasn't fake. Can anybody tell me what's going on?

Thanks a lot

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's gonna take about 4 weeks for you to see or feel any changes...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Read the drug profile.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    O.K. if you're not aware of how long it takes to kick in,I'm guessing you did no homework or research.Lets see what your cycle looks like before you screw yourself up.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Read the drug profile.
    Then after that use the search button...it's not too late to just stop and do your body the favor...then read and become knowledgeable on the subject at hand.

Aragorn

It's me again. I have read the drug profile (not once and not one) but I couldn't find any info on when to expect first results. My cycle is 250 mg evry week for 12 weeks.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    welcme to the board

Originally posted by marcin447
    It's me again. I have read the drug profile (not once and not one) but I couldn't find any info on when to expect first results. My cycle is 250 mg evry week for 12 weeks.
    Any anti-estrogens?Gyno-protection?
    Your cycle should look like this
    weeks 1-10 test enathate..250mgs
    weeks 11-12 clomid...200mgs 1rst day,150mgs 2nd day,100mgs 3rd day,50mgs ED throughout.
    nolvedex on hand for gyno treatment if it occurs.

If you had done some homework it could have looked like this.
    weeks 1-4 D-bol 30mgs ED
    weeks 1-10 500mgs. test enanthate
    post clomid
    nolvedex on hand.
    Don't meen to bust your chops but this is some serious shit your putting into your body and needs to be respected by lots of knowledge and understanding before starting any cycle.I asked alot of stupid question when I started here but I made sure I got my answers before I did anything.jmo though.

Thanks for your info. Unfortunately i don't have any other stuff (I'll see today if I can get clomid, deca , etc - but if not then my plan is just keep on with testo every week and then if I feel anything in my nipples I will just dump it) - after all I may be one of those people who do not get bitch tits fron 250 testo a week. I know that Sustanon Deca and Proviron may be better and if I had them I would surely use them instead of testo but... I just don't have them. Period.

Bud.,the clomid is to help you keep your gains after your cycle by bringing yor natural testosterone levels back up.The test your using will shut down your bodies natural test and if you dont kick it back in post cycle you'll loose the gains you make.

How about if I go off the cycle gradually increasing the number of days between the injections? For example:

7 days - injection
    14 days - inj
    21 days - inj
    30 days - inj
    off

AR drug profile says that injecting 250 mg of testo every second or third day helps maintain the gains.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by marcin447
    How about if I go off the cycle gradually increasing the number of days between the injections? For example:

7 days - injection
    14 days - inj
    21 days - inj
    30 days - inj
    off

AR drug profile says that injecting 250 mg of testo every second or third day helps maintain the gains.
    I would abort the cycle now and do research here and ask questions. Then you make sure you have everything in hand before beginning a cycle. I'm not flaming because we all have to start somewhere but like Aragorn said...it's not to late to stop and do your body a favor. Don't ween your self off like your saying , there is no need to. You only get one body bro. Think about what people are saying and please don't be one of the ignorant ones and do what you want.....consequenses always come with it. Good Luck

Thread Information