jakesmith is offline New Member

Exclamation First Cycle PLEASE give advice!

I am looking to burn off my excess fat to reveal the muscle underneath which I have worked so hard to get. I have tried all the supplements out there and cant loose the extra layer on my stomach and back. I would like to stack Winny and Clen but honestly have no clue how to. I would really appreciate it if someone would give me some info on how to stack these two. I never have done AS and dont plan on continuing after this I just want to do things right so please give me some input on the best way to stack Winny and Clen together, the more info the better
    Thanks a ton

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    What does your current diet look like? If you are not eating right the drugs aren't gonna help too much. But if you want to use those I would do 6 weeks of winnny @ 50mg/d and do then clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Start taking the clens at 2 a day and go up by one each day until you are getting the shakes and then cut back by 2 and that would be the dose you should do for the clen.

Re: First Cycle PLEASE give advice!

Originally posted by jakesmith
    I am looking to burn off my excess fat to reveal the muscle underneath which I have worked so hard to get. I have tried all the supplements out there and cant loose the extra layer on my stomach and back. I would like to stack Winny and Clen but honestly have no clue how to. I would really appreciate it if someone would give me some info on how to stack these two. I never have done AS and dont plan on continuing after this I just want to do things right so please give me some input on the best way to stack Winny and Clen together, the more info the better
    Thanks a ton
    You may to consider adding a little EQ to the winny and clen. Excellent cycle for muscle hardess, especially for a beginner, and you'll add a few pounds of quality lean mass. Hows this look:

Wks 1-10 400mg/wk EQ
    Wks 7-12 50mg/ED winny
    Alternate every two wks w/ clen and ECA

At Wk 13 start your post-cycle clomid at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. Make sure you take some Milk Thistle at 1000mg/ED for your liver. Train hard, eat clean, and keep up on the cardio and you'll be pleased with your results. Its only the beginning.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if hes going to be shooting ed anyway, why not just do 8 weeks of fina?

Thread Information