mc_donkey is offline New Member

Anavar and Appetite loss

Hey everyone

I am on day 9 of a 50 day var cycle (40 mg a day)

And I have noticed I am not hungry as often... I can now eat about 1000 calories by the end of the day and I find I am not hungry at all....

But whether or not this is a good thing.... Cause I AM using it to cut (yeah yeah waste of money whatever money isnt the issue and I heard lots of people lose fat from var and so far so good!)

Anyways I am running a var only cycle and I was wondering... Since I my main goal is to cut fat (I am about 14% body fat) is it really a bad thing to eat only 1000 calories?... Since... Var is a steroid it could technically maintain the muscle.... and lose the fat faster?

Or am I wrong?... Please insight me on if I should be eating more or if its alright... :P

thanks fella's!

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont thinks its good too eat 1000. cals dont think the anavar will preserve the muscle but im not sure i am about too do a anavar only cycle in june keep updating ur results if u can

k thanks for the reply any more replies would be awesome

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats? 1000 calories is low low low,sounds like there is going to be some good loss of muscle going on here

i have never run var but orals have been knows to decrease appetite

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can barely eat a 1,000 cals because of appetite suppression, I suggest you eat calorie dense food. Big macs, fried chicken, whatever you can to get your calories higher.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    If you can barely eat a 1,000 cals because of appetite suppression, I suggest you eat calorie dense food. Big macs, fried chicken, whatever you can to get your calories higher.
    don't these types of foods put a decent amount of stress on the liver which is bad since var is a oral?...

BBronco is offline Junior Member
    Insulin response is greater during morning hours; try to eat as early as possible. Eat your biggest meal of the day 1st.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    dude i can nail 1000 calories on 6 beers....

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_donkey View Post
    don't these types of foods put a decent amount of stress on the liver which is bad since var is a oral?...
    Very high excess of fatty foods that equate to like 5,000 calories a day would probably put strain on your liver and var is also considered the mildest oral steroid out there so stress on the liver will be very small from that.

FunkLord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_donkey View Post
    It's better than starving yourself on 1000 cal, which would put stress on your entire body because it's not getting the nutrition it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    what are your stats? 1000 calories is low low low,sounds like there is going to be some good loss of muscle going on here
    stats are

height: 6'4-6'5
    weight: 200
    body fat: 15%

kinda cool that I can eat fast food... but for some reason it just seems.... wrong.... lol

just like today.. i had my reg protein shake (close to 300 cals) and a can of tuna later on and some rice.... and before i knew it... it was bed time.... i was like "shit... gotta eat something" and just chowed down a couple tablespoons of all nat peanut butter... prob a good 400-500 cals of it... haha!

jeeeeez... i just wanna drop my body fat too 10% (i want abs) but its not the working out thats hard... its the friggin EATING!

Thread Information