backcheck is offline New Member

anavar sex drive recovery

just started anavar 50mg/day, on day 2 and already have lost control of my penis. it still gets hard but not nearly as much sex drive as before. I noticed this when me and my girlfriend were in the bedroom earlier today. just wondering how long after the cycle it will take to get my sex drive back or if it will come back at all? somebody please let me know..
    also would taking a test booster with anavar help the loss of sex drive?
    just curious? don't hate me for asking...

Someguy123 is offline Member
    you sure its not in your head?? var isnt known to shut people down like that, especially after 2 days.

but if it were due to being shut down from the var, then adding some test would be the way i would go.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Stats:
    Age?
    height?
    weight?
    yrs training?
    Pct?
    The more info you provide, the more we can help. We're not Psychic Anabolic Warriors.

M_Biggz is offline New Member
    I just started a cycle last week, 60mg a day of anavar and 50mg every second day of winni depot. I'm experiencing the exact opposite. Even ugly chicks look g2g right now.

25, 6'1, 190, training for 6 years.. started anavar to gain 5-10 pounds and cut some fat. taking 1 50mg pill a day. I've lost complete control of my penis already and I use it a fair bit. So the test boosters should help me out with that? and also will my sex drive ever recovery after this one cycle i'm doing?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by backcheck View Post
    just started anavar 50mg/day, on day 2 and already have lost control of my penis. it still gets hard but not nearly as much sex drive as before. I noticed this when me and my girlfriend were in the bedroom earlier today. just wondering how long after the cycle it will take to get my sex drive back or if it will come back at all? somebody please let me know..
    ANAVAR typically doesnt cause much,,if any trouble in that department.
    Are you taking anything else,,,supplements or other meds?

I use n.o xplode pre workout just finished off my isoflex protein so havent used it since being on anavar . I just bought bsn's axis-ht test amplifier to see if that will help my situation. I can handle not having the non sex drive for this one cycle but I just hope it all comes back to me after. I feel like my penis has lost a bit of size aswell. I was surprised with how quickly it affected me. does anyone know if I will recover from this once i'm done cycling anavar?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    it may all just be in your head as you just started taking the var.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Biggz View Post
    I just started a cycle last week, 60mg a day of anavar and 50mg every second day of winni depot. I'm experiencing the exact opposite. Even ugly chicks look g2g right now.

this could be short lived, as winny carries the possibility of shutting you down. not as bad as other compounds, but tthe possibility is definitely there. i wouldnt run winny without test personally.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I am gonna go ahead and agree with most here... I think it is Placebo Effect.

I never noticed reduced sex drive while on Var although my test levels were extremely low. I have a naturally low sex drive though.

mc_donkey is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backcheck View Post
    is this the first time you have done var?

if so then it is in your head more then likely....

i just started my first ever cycle (var only) 2 weeks ago at 40 mg/day and the first week was horrible...

I kept thinking "I can't have sex anymore.... i cant get hard!" or "My head aches... omg is it the var?!?!" or "my heart is beating harder the usual... right?!?"

after about 7 days i stopped thinking about it and BAM.... boning my girl left, right, center and back to before the "before" anavar me... lol!

so yeah i think its just in your head brah

Thread Information