wesley is offline New Member

Injection help please

ok I did a search but it was not much help. What I am wanting to know is how many days do you need to wait to do another injection in the same spot. I did my first shot of sus 250 on friday morning in my left glute and a shot of deca 200 on the right I am doing 400mg deca and 500mg sus a week. when should I take my next shot to get it up to my 400 and 500mg a week. I am kinda scared to inject any were else but my ass. please dont flame me for saying that I am really looking for some help. The bro's have never let me down sofar on this site so I am back asking for advice again. thanks for all who helped me out with my other questions....

wes

Matt Foley is offline Member
    the rule is twice a week in each spot.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Split your dosage and shoot it in the same pin. i.e. 250-sus-200 deca in the same pin. As far as site injections go , bro its just as easy as your 1st glute jab, nothing to it.

wesley is offline New Member
    bumpppppppppppp

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    suck it up and stick those pins into your body! you will have to get used to it and not be afraid if you are going to have any success...just make sure you swab the area, know where you are trying to hit, and be mindful of aspirating. site injection should vary on both sides of your body and different muscles to keep scar tissue to a minimum and also to help with absorption (fresher receptors.)

Thread Information