Thread: Eq

biglee420 is offline New Member

Question Eq

what is the best thing to stack with 4000mg of eguipose if u are 208 lbs 5'10" and 18 years old.(i know im young but i already did decca twice & winny once). i already have my clomid and how ever many d-bols i need to through in the begginig of the cycle to kick start it..... if anyone could give me some good advice i will be very pleased

sd11 is offline Banned
    Use some test at 500mg ew IMO in conjunction with the 400mg eq and dbol you have.
    test 500mg ew 1-12
    eq 400mg ew 1-12
    dbol 30-40 mg ew 1-4
    clomid starting week 15, keep some nolva on hand just to play safe

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Eq

Originally posted by biglee420
    ..... if anyone could give me some good advice i will be very pleased
    Get off the anabolic hormones! Let your body finish developing into a well adjusted man first! 18, and using gear... man... sometimes I wonder if you guys ever think about YOUR own kids. If I had a 17,18,19 year old son and caught him shootin' gear - I would beat the hell out him with a 45lbs plate. Then I would go get him some books and groceries. Because THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i sure wish they listened!

swim is offline New Member
    its funny to see some of the 'vets' who tell people not to juice.... when they look like shit still after doing a number of cycles

man i know the sit aint good, but it isnt if u r 25 either, i am an experience lifter, its not like im lokkin for a magic pill, i have bin training for 4 years naturally before i explored the world of roids. i plan for this to be my last cycle for a long time( atleast to im 23) and from all the readin i did there is not much evidence that what i plan to do will terribly harm me.....i now decided on test prop witht the EQ, i will run it the last 6 weeks and kick start the cycle with d-bol....do u guys think i will need nolva at all with the prop(only one bottle)

ohh by the way WARRIOR, lookin at your pic, i know i am put together way better than u, dont tell me about a magic pill, i know how to train hard, and im sure it is more intrense than your workouts..

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ohh by the way WARRIOR, lookin at your pic, i know i am put together way better than u, dont tell me about a magic pill, i know how to train hard, and im sure it is more intrense than your workouts..

Thats a very big statement to make...warrior was trying to help you out and you turn around and try and put him down...you've got some big balls...Warrior knows more about AAS than most anyone on this board...you bould slend 2 years on this board ands not know 10% of what Warrior knows..you lost all respect from me and i'm sure you lost respect from other members on this board once they read your ignorant and unjustified post...if you want members to help you with your questions you sure aren't going to get help now...and you are way to young to le juicing..if you had half a brain you'd listen to the members who are the most intellegent...show respect or get the fuck off the board...Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-03-2003 at 02:09 PM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I too think you're too young, but I'm not your mother so....

sd11 laid out a good stack for a first cycle,,, you'll be happy with the gains.

Originally posted by sd11
    Use some test at 500mg ew IMO in conjunction with the 400mg eq and dbol you have.
    test 500mg ew 1-12
    eq 400mg ew 1-12
    dbol 30-40 mg ew 1-4
    clomid starting week 15, keep some nolva on hand just to play safe
    one more thing, lay off the insults, warrior is a good bro who was just trying to help you out.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-03-2003 at 02:07 PM.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Here's the thing biglee, your not going to get the answers you want to hear and most everyone is going to tell you that you are too young. I posted a cycle for you, because while I'm of the opinion you are too young...your going to do it anyways IMO, especially since you have in the past. I hate this whole age debate because no matter how much good advice you or any other person that is deemed to be too young for aas gets, 90% of them probably end up doing a cycle anyways. So whether your too young or not I personally don't care, but at least do some reasearch! BTW warrior gave you some great advice so don't go calling him out because he didn't give you the answer you wanted, it just illustrates your immaturity.

sorry for the the way i came across, im just sayin it is a huge insult for someone to tell me i think there is a "magical pill" that will get me jacked.I work real hard and ill put a pic up as soon as i can to show u this and warrior maid it sound like i just started liftin, and 4 everyone sayin i dont know much....i am majoring in mechanical engineering, and am very educated on the topic, but like everyone i dont know eveything and like second opinions...

threr was no test in my first 2 cycles cuz i was scared to use it becasue of the side effects.....but in any case i was lookin for advice from people who have bin where i am and started at an early age...
    dont everyone give me this shit about not doin it so young, because all the huge guys at my home gym who compete for nationals have bin doin it since thery were 17.....

Matt Foley is offline Member
    18 is too young.we are saying this for your benefit ,not ours!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all how can you even say you are an experienced lifter if you are only 18... there are guys on here that having been doing this long before you were born.. i am not putting you down or anything as far as your knowledge.....but i think i would listen to what they say when they say you are to young.. they are not just masking it up..

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    In no one do I condone to the use of roids to anyone no matter what the age, but I just want to say something!! please listen

younger people could do more damage with AS : true

Am I sick of seeing them being reminded: yes!

please, if your judgemental about younger guys juicing, please dont reply on the board atleast, maybe a PM? they already know, and I just cant stand to see another "your too young" and its not even directed to me. They know there too young, all the older guys dont respond unless its about there upcoming cycle!! or atleast talk in PM's!

for iron horse's sake!!!!!!!!

Can anyone give me any specific things that could occur by doing a third cycle while im young compared to if i were 23. i know my growth plates are already closed...i plan for this to be my last cycle for atleast 3 years maybe my life(because i only desire to be a certain size, and ripped). i just am slightly worried because on my last cycle that ended in mid november i had a significan amount of nose-bleeds when my winstrol cunsumtion was at its height.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    In no one do I condone to the use of roids to anyone no matter what the age, but I just want to say something!! please listen

younger people could do more damage with AS : true

Am I sick of seeing them being reminded: yes!

please, if your judgemental about younger guys juicing, please dont reply on the board atleast, maybe a PM? they already know, and I just cant stand to see another "your too young" and its not even directed to me. They know there too young, all the older guys dont respond unless its about there upcoming cycle!! or atleast talk in PM's!

for iron horse's sake!!!!!!!!
    i know your a good bro..and you've stuck up for me on a past thread, so don't take this the wrong way..i just want to exlplain the situation the way i see it....i understand what your saying but if we don't tell them then they will think that we encourage juicing at younger ages..i'm sick of seeing kids come on this board and ask me questions time and agian..when they could just use the educational threads..if we just kept our discussions to pm's then the smart teens who are willing to listen to our opinion will not hear our side of the argument..then they will just see one side of the argument and think it's o.k...so far ive got 7 teens to not juice or quit their cycle since ive been a member of this board..maybe more..lut those are just the one's who have contacted me...so if i know i'm helping improve their lifestyle i'm going to try and stick my opinion in their heads...i am just as tired of saying "your to young.", just as i am tired of reading these threads that have teens asking questions about gear..but it needs to be addressed bebause i would rather read a thread that says your to young than read a thread that describes all of the side effects the teen is having...so i know how you feel bro..but believe me...if you weren't reading threads about teens asking questions about juicing...you'd be reading threads about teen side effects...hope this helps you understand the way i see things...later bro...Madmax..

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

dont everyone give me this shit about not doin it so young, because all the huge guys at my home gym who compete for nationals have bin doin it since thery were 17.....
    wait...
    just wait then youll find that 45 - 50 years its way too short for life duration...

most pro BB dont live very long.
    so, if life isnt your first priority, go with the king cycle all year long and wait...

So I show you some decency and tell you the right thing to do and you want to attack my personal progress? WTF - why do I care what you do to your body - go ahead shoot all the gear you want kid. I simply gave you a post as someone who doesn't even know you - concerned about your health (and the other teens reading these teen juicing threads). And you want to bust my balls?

Anyway... YOU wouldn't last 10 minutes with me stud. Don't try and school me on intensity... who the hell are you anyway - where are your glory 200lber pics - or you are what... 180? I guess you have seen pics of me on the Net but I don't recall seeing you at my gym! And not to toot my own horn, fuck it - toot! - toot! - I have never seen anyone put as much intensity into their program as I do... Some people ask to jump in with me for a workout or so on a high intensity rotation - but nobody ever sticks around... and you wouldn't either...

BTW - You are "put together" much better than me - eh? I am a pretty big mother fucker - and I doubt your anywhere near shadowing me.

Forget it... your username goes into my ignore list...

Threads like this are like that fly you just can't hit... it just buzzes around but you never get a good physical grasp... long live the Internet.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    its a simple case of ignorance. Biglee you just need to grow up and take criticism from people that are experienced. You're not always going to get the answers you want in life.

web

Dimitri is offline New Member
    alrite before everyone goes and takes things the wrong way from biglee....would they also realize that it is quite possible some teens mature faster then others....in all honesty i know some of my freinds who are 18-19 that are more mature physically then some 23 year olds....personally certain things should be applied to certain people...i have read threads about people who are in there mid 20's that are havin major problems with boners cus of deca ...but yet its suppose to be safer then tests and half the other shit...well madmax u say your tired of reading about teens then why arent u tired of reading about older dudes who have the same exact problems.....i dunno personally iron horse is right, we know that young dudes are prob safer off to not takin shit but dont tell me your safe takin shit at 25, dont be a smartass, all in all roids are not too good for u but like anything in life if u do shit in moderation you will prob come out alrite....i dunno im indifferent bout alot of the topics brought up but i am not tryin to be ignorant either...no offense to anyone just my side of things....another thing....if a young guy asks bout roids maybe giving him some real solid input on how to take them and what precautions to take would be a better idea then leavin him with no idea... then he ends up taking it however he wants to take it and fucks his shit up worse then he has too....

thanks Dimitri, good point i though this board was to help people.....obviously i am gonna take a cycle for whatever reasons even after hearing the original comments on just buying groceries, and "magic pills". now i have no idea how to properly stack EQ ,d-bol, and prop, because no web site i ever read shows this stack with no other AS. Either way if someone i have not offended could please tell me the best way to do this i will stop nagging everyone

i figured
    10 weeks EQ 200mg/twice week
    first 4 weeks minimal d-bol
    last 6 weeks test prop, whatever is reccomenede

i get results real easily becasue of decent genetics and harrd work,, i would take EQ by itself but all the sites say with test or winny.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Go with what your body tells you

Before utilizing Anabolic /Androgenic compounds better know as Steroids or Juice or whatever you want to call it you need to become a perfectionist of all of the aspects put into bodybuilding. This must be a passion and a life for you. If you do not live and breath bodybuilding then you have no place and are not ready for AAS. with that here is my little list of what you need to master before the admisnistration of AAS

1. Most importantly is NUTRITION........Learn what works for your body during what situations and how your body responds to certain nutritional manipulation techniques

2. Supplementation- Learn exactly what supplements you need to take and when to take them and how much for your desired goals and personal situation

3. Rest/Recovery- Learn how your body reacts to certain foods and training and supplementation and utilize that to your advantage to get the most out of your recovery b/c essentially bodybuilding and sculpting your body is as simple as breaking down the muscle fibers and building them back. You need to learn which methods build your fibers back!!

4. Training- Off of # 3 to re-build the fibers you must learn how your body responds to intensity and different training principles and methods. For some people you have to go crazy heavy and extreme intensity. Luckily for me I have to use extremely good form with extreme concentration for each set and that seems to work the best for me. I like to go slow through each movement to feel the muscle literally ripping and tearin and stretching so that i know its working........ I might not be the loudest in the gym or the heaviest lifter but in all honesty I could seriously hurt the hell out of my muscles using absolutely no weights and just using isometrics and "pretending" there is weights while strecthing the fibers of my muscles..it is all about basically tearing down the muscle and recovering the muscle and finding every technique 1-5 in between that simple process possible to make the most out of the experience ............

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    run the EQ at least 10wks, (12-15 is better yet) due to the slow half life and actualization of this AS. Start your EQ 1-2 wks before the TEST.
    I'd go with TEST CYP or ENAN at 600mg wk for 10wks
    D-bol 30-50mg ED for first 4 wks

A love note from biglee420 to Warrior:
    biglee420 wrote on Yesterday 04:48 AM:
    why do u run your mouth about me being 180. i just took a month off for a deltoid pull and still weigh 208, i was up to 228 last cycle and will fly by it with the next one, plus u look rather fat on your pic to me , u could prob drop 10-15 lbs doin some more cardio. I benched 315 for 10 solid reps and im only 18, when im your age i will be much more defined, plus i havent done legs in a year, ill start hittin them and put 15lb's on no prob. My pic right now will prob take yours out, but just to make sure i ll send u a pic after my next cycle

I simply voiced a concern on a young athlete like yourself jumping all over anabolic steroids when you have not had enough t-time naturally to get your best results... and for basic health... you have an imature endocrine system (and mind) that you have got all messed up. By the time you are my age you'll probably just be a depressed shorty. Man... some of the stupid descions I made at your age still haunt me today - but I never thought about using anabolic hormones...

My first post for you was nothing but a concern for your health and what a teenager NEEDS to hear. Your money is best spent on books and groceries... but do whateva...

LATER - I am done with these teens on gear threads for awhile again!

BTW AR - I don't steer the younger group off the Web site - but toward educating themselves and using the "other" forums...

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    It constantly amazes me the complete and utter lack of knowledge and research people (adults & KIDS) do B4 they stick a needle full of any substance into their bodies.Biglee, like many others, would have never had to ask his question if he'd DONE SOME RESEARCH.You make yourself look like an idiot. Punk should have been banned for flaming on Warrior the 1st time.He obviosly hasn't read the rules or spent any time around this board. Like I tell pricks at my home board go to Anabolix and stay there.

Brett3535 is offline New Member
    If I reduce my Deca intake to 150mg per week and increase my EQ to 400mg per week would this prevent water retension?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Young dumb and full of cum.
    Bro , you post here for asking for help and do what you want !!!! Why bother asking if your only gonna do it your way. Your not Frank Sinatra so stop acting like him. Go back to school where you belong.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Brett3535
    If I reduce my Deca intake to 150mg per week and increase my EQ to 400mg per week would this prevent water retension?
    Get some arimidex or liquidex.......that'll work for ya.....real good.

chinups Guest
    Frank Sinatra, WTF...LOL

Thread Information