Thread: Cycle Aborted

PrewPump is offline Junior Member

Angry Cycle Aborted

Week 3 just ended today, of my first expeimental cycle, I was running Fina 75mg EOD and Winny 50mg EOD to see how my body would react. I was planning on running the cycle for 3 more weeks with ED injections comparing the results and sides. I wont be able to do this now because last night I was driving home from a friends house and an oncoming car decided it wanted to share my lane with me and we hit just about head on at 35 mph. No serious injuries to myself or the tramp who thought she was in England, but I woke up this morning and I felt like I had been in a cage fight with a gorilla. 4 years of lifting and muscles were sore that I didn't know existed. Doc said I strained both my quads on impact and broke my collar bone (damned seat belt that saved my pretty face), so no heavy lifting for at least 4 weeks. So I'm really pissed cuz I was up about 13 lbs. But you all know what this means....time to start planning the next cycle!! On this note please fill in the blank with suggestions.... "If you liked Fina and Winny, then you'll love _____. " Plz. no heavy bulking cycles, cant afford a whole new wardrobe.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    sorry to hear about your accident! Cant recommend anything, simply because I'm running Fina now, And I hear it's one of the best.

At any rate, here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

Decoder is offline Banned
    Prop!, i just got out of the hospital my self in for 3 weeks, try to keep your apetite man. It will be hard.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks bro...was she drunk when she hit your car? i had a similar thing happen to a friend but the person who hit him was a well-to-do businessman and intoxicated. police came and the friend later filed a lawsuit since he broke an arm, a leg, and both wrists. he didn't tell me what he settled at, but since he upgraded his car from a 92 civic to an '01 325i, i think he must have done ok.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sucks bro. mabye go with:

weeks 6-12 Fina 75 mg ED
    weeks 1-12 Eq 400 mg/week
    weeks 1-12 Prop 50 mg ED

you'll gain lean body mass, very very very minimal bloat and you should keep the same wardrobe.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Sue her ass then you won't have to worry about not being able to afford a new wardrobe!

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the encouraging words. sd11, talked to my an attorny today so I think you hit the nail on the head brutha. I just want what I feel I deserve, not being able to lift is like not being able to see to most of us, it comes as natural as breathing. I think that might be a good angle to work. Back to juice, I like the sound of Prop/Fina/Eq....but holy injections. Thanks again to all and remember....buckle up, no matter how swole you are.

Thread Information