Slypknot is offline Member

Strange Inject w/question

Morning pro's... have a quick question (and yup, already searched for it and read as much as possible).

Last Monday (1 week ago today) I injected winny in the right glute, this was only my 3rd inject of this cycle - and it's my first cycle. I am alternating injection spots and this was my 2nd Winny injection....the first was just as painfull but without the lingering knot in my ass. The 2nd injection was painful and of course left the normal lump. I'm doing winny/sust but not mixed in the same pin.

Anyway, the lump got bigger and seemed to get harder (yup, massaged it when I was done for about 2mins)...so I gave it a few days. Pain was pretty bad and trying to sit in the car and drive was a bitch.

I started hitting the hot tub twice a day and threw in some epson salts to try and help...also got a massage that week and told the lady my ass got hit with a baseball.

Long story short - it's now 1 week later...the lump is still there and still sore (very weak soreness now). I'm now drinking Winny because I can't handle the pain it delivers.

Question: Can I expect to take this little lump-n-the-ass-gift for the rest of my life? Anyone else experience the same thing and have the lump disappear? Does massaging it, hottubs, etc do any good/harm? It's now starting to feel just like a cyst or something.

Thanks again for all your pro help!

paulastone is offline Member
    What does the lump look like(red, bruised...)
    I've had lumps bf but not for a week. I'd say wait a bit and see next week if its still there, if it is, I'd go check it out, might be infected or something.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    your ok watre based gear is tricky,u maybe went to fast in with the winny and along withy thatmight of traumatosed the site ,it will go away in time though .my friend had hie in the shoulder for lieka month.lkeep massgeing it in the shower in hot water .

Slypknot is offline Member
    Not red or anything (unless I sit in the hottub and let the jets beat on it for a while). It's still sore to the touch but nothing too traumatic.

The lump is a little binger than say a ping pong ball...it's gone down quite a bit as 2 days after I shot it was the size of an orange and was visibly obvious.

So massaging it does actually help rather than cause more damage? I just want to make sure since I don't wanna f*** it up worse.

Thanks again folks!

Thread Information