BigDude is offline Junior Member

Charles Glass - Synthol?!?

Did you see the latest Musclemag? This is what Glass has to say about Synthol:

"..I'm not against synthol. The substance is a good tool to use when you're still lagging in biceps development... synthol is a last-minute cosmetic prep tool that shouldn't be overlooked."

HELLO!!? Does this make Greg Valentino a smart guy, that has simply done something other people 'overlook'?

I don't know what you guys think, but my respect for Mr. Glass has gone quite a bit after reading that article. Hmm... I guess that pretty much explains Mr. Wheelers sometimes strange bodyparts too. Who knows, maybe he had to retire after doing that shit? Sarcev already almost died, so..

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am totally against synthol for casual users, and i do think it damages the credibility of our sport. but...when there is a $110,000 check on the line i can totally understand why it would be used. if i had the chance to win the olympia and that check, and all i had to do to be better than 2nd place was to inject synthol into my calfs, i would not hesitate.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Im going to agree that the pros will do ANYTHING to get ahead of the next guy, considering the difference between each pro is so minimal. Greg Valentino is a moron that just abused the stuff.

greg valentino is......... man, he's to stupid to even put in words.

Can anyone think of the guys name that invented synthol off the top of their heads. I think it says it on the bottle, Chris something i think

his name is chris clark pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charles Glass - Synthol?!?-synth005.jpg  

Bingo, Kev i saw that guy post on a few boards asking for peoples input on the product, a lot of guys flamed him to death, but he took it gracefully. The dude even emailed me offering to send me a sample of his "posing oil", you believe that

he's living it up now though! mega bucks! i've seen him on the boards also, he didnt have a chance.

Thread Information