OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Anavar vs winny for speed

I know everyone talks about winstrol for gaining speed for sports but... I am predisposed to balding (as I have found out recently from test prop) so would anavar help me the same with my speed. From what I understand wintrol makes you faster by making you stronger without a large increase in weight

So will anavar in conjuction with a rigorous running/plyo prop have the same effect as winny?

Also would a winny anavr be even better?
    (I hear anavar is night as toxic so you could run both)

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I think winstrol gained a lot of popularity in the speed world since Ben Johnson got busted for it. But if you read his coach's book (the speed trap) you'll learn that he didn't even like it. He was on light dose of D-bol, Var, and Test. I also researched into nowadays sprinter's durg protocols (not saying that you should follow that) and here is the latest I've found (2000):
    "The athletes were using a 12-week administration of Anavar and Halotestin (administered transdermally) as well as GH (2.5 IU, 3x/week), injections of ATP, AMP with embryonic calf cell preparation 3x/week, insulin (1.5 IU up to 3x/week), as well as EPO. Yes, they even use EPO in the 100 meters!"
    Also Winstrol is known for making your joints stiff which is the last thing you want if you're into a serious plyo routine which is about as high impact on the joint as you can think of.
    Just my 2c.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    EPO?

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    raoul3, i'll pm you anyways, but where did you find this information, I would love to read up on this

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Sure check your pm bowflex...
    Last edited by raoul3; 09-25-2007 at 03:30 AM.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    more information on EPO please.

BTW i've heard Halostein would be ideal for a sprinter (other than the intense side effects)

MrDezel is offline Banned
    what is the verdict on the anavar winny stack? Harsh or is it descent on the system?

rawhide is offline Junior Member

probably a good combo

From what I understand anavar increases the amount of creatine phosphate that your own body produces...it's a pretty good strength drug and you're not going to go bald and there's not much of an off cycle routine you have to follow other than taking a loading phase of creatine...whenever I took regular creatine I got faster and each year of continually cycling creatine my fastball got better...sprinting and pitching both use fast twitch muscle fibers...so throw in maybe 30 mg of Winny a day along with maybe 30-40 mg of anavar...take your Gluc. Chond. and MSM...also...whenever I took mag-10 I noticed a huge difference in the comfort of my joints...or you could use a small amount of D-bol...as far as mag-10 just take a half a serving a day at the same time...that should last you about a month...and it should put some descent amount of water in the joints along with all the joint supps. you'll be taking. I would take the half serving so I wouldn't gain too much weight. Also, whenever I took NOX2 I took it with creatine and picked up about 3-4 miles an hour on the fastball...so you might consider throwing in the nox2 for increased muscle twitch fiber speed...you can try it...see what you think...just my experiences

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    creatine and running does not go good, it gives you slightly longer endurance, but your carrying unneccesary weight(water) which will slow you down.

Trust me I tried using creatine my senior year and it fucked up most of my season until I got off of it. Then I immediately went back into top form (which was the first year it took that long to get into BTW)

Thread Information