StackMan19 is offline New Member

back, with a newbie question

it was about around this last august/september, that i really wanted to jump right into using juice, i thought i new it all, however my sources fell through, and yes i was upset, but now im glad, because since then i've been researching more, and feel more knowlegable on the subject (im not saying im an expert by ANY means), but im glad i know what i know. I don't know when im going to use them, but i probably will before summer's time. I really want to do a cycle of deca /winnistrol. I know your first cycle is suppost to be your most beneficial, in terms of your bodys response to it, however i wanted to do something simple like 8-10 weeks of deca, with 4 weeks of winni in at the end? My stats are: 20yrs., 5'11, 200lbs, bf%???, i've been training for about 4 years, tried every diet under the sun, various training methods, and i feel i have a good base to work on. i was wondering what your guys opinion of a cycle of deca 300-400mg/week, with 4 weeks of winstrol doing injectable of 50mg eod.

Thanks guys

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd wait one more year...Madmax..

thanks madmax, anymore input
    thanks guys

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i started when i was 21...IMO..1 more year will le good for you to train natural...after that you'll be a little more educated and more informed about the things you need to know...and you'll have another 365 days to make gains naturally...Madmax..

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    My story is similar to yours,, I did a cycle before I even new AR existed. Then my supplier dried up and I found AR while looking for a source on the internet... (which was ANOTHER mistake). AR has helped me tremendously,,, and probably saved me from fucking myself up.

For a first cycle you should get some decent gains off the Deca /winny. What are you looking to accomplish? If you just want to get hard for spring break the Deca/winny will do fine. If you want some mass too add some TEST CYP @400-600mg wk.
    if you are injecting the Winny EOD go for 1.5cc (75mg). or you can just drink it @ 1cc ED. it'll work either way, and to be honest that shit hurts like hell to inject because it is water based and will crystalize in your muscles...
    Also, don't forget the clomid, protein, multi-vit and milk thistle!
    good luck
    R.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-03-2003 at 02:57 PM.

thansk ripped4su

Thread Information