Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs up AAS - What you have learned.

I just thought I would start a thread for those who have kept track of their personal experiences with AAS. Shit you don't learn in books. I'll start with a few things I have learned...

1. Overtraining is possible. You can overtrain using AAS in reasonable amounts - but recovery can take only a couple days of rest to be back on the supercompensation curve. Versus what can eventually lead to more than a week under natural conditions.

2. Night sweats seem to be related to excess carbohydrate consumption - especially at night. The night sweats seem to be magnified during carb loading days or when too many carbs are eaten late in the day.

Next...

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    That you must chew a lot of orals really well for them to be effective.

MYOBRAIN is offline Junior Member
    I've learned that certain drugs is better than others, despite common sense says. Like - cypionate is better than water-based test for size gains ... Once i did 2 weeks of 400mg/week testsusp and added 1 inch in my arms, and cyp only give me gyno ... and water.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I guess I'll add a little too... good idea Warrior
    I've learned not all androgens work as well with me as others... I've learned you must get your insomnia in order to make the best gains...which right now I'm slipping.... The night sweat thing has been gone for a few years, I can’t engorge in sugary things at night cause my body temp rises so quickly I’m just like a sweat hog, even though hogs don’t sweat… I also keep it at 60 degrees at all times, hell on the wallet...
    I've learned that one androgen is not better than the other, but each has a better purpose if used right.... I've learned to always keep a test running while dieting down really hard... I'll add more… some harder learned things in a few... I like the thread bro... It may give the guys with some experience, to offer some trial and error facts... good thread

mmaximus25 - I cannot sleep when using stuff like sust + anadrol ... I become anxious and aggressive too.

Another real quick, while on if the proper nutrition as far as protein is not at a super human amount. (Your bodily functions are more as a super human I mean… faster metabolic rate, higher nitrogen and hydrogen, larger blood volume, etc) You can go through a larger amount of your own muscle mass in order to feed your body; I believe that is a newbie's worst mistake...

Originally posted by MYOBRAIN
    mmaximus25 - I cannot sleep when using stuff like sust + anadrol ... I become anxious and aggressive too.
    Tell me about it, sleep aides are a must; you must sleep to achieve your best muscle maturity, other wise your body won’t have a comfort level with the added mass and believe it is temporary. To fight this you must use nutrition and sleep. But I hear you bro, even with sleep aids it’s hard... I've used GHB and it works really well but hard to get and $$$...
    Edited...I don't condone GHB as a party drug... It is a persons choice as to what he/she puts in his/her body...AS long as the consequences are accepted and known... so be it...your own judge
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-02-2003 at 12:08 AM.

Only sleep problems i would have is when i would get uncomfortable on my back and i would roll over to my side. But my lats are wide so it makes it pretty uncomfortable to sleep on my side. Also my arms fall asleep if i sleep on my side, or on my stomach.

I guess this only gets worse. I heard big ronnie has to have pillows under his arms and thighs when he sleeps to prevent the weight of his arms/legs from cutting off blood circulation. I guess not many of us have to worry about that. Thank God!

Herbs like passiflora incarnata is usefull ?

ZMA is very good in the arsenal of sleep aids, lol...

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I've learned that I stressed myself out about my first inject WAY too much!! I procrastinated and procrastinated about it for weeks before I finally got the nerve to do it. Now I could kick myself...IT WAS NOTHING!

Getting off track gents.... lets give more learned lessons and personal facts...
    Other than gyno in my fifth year I can limit my horror stories... But the little quirks like size and girth of mister main vein... How about that...
    Will it ever stop growing...lol?
    Ok serious gotta get serious gents; sorry War, just thought it was valid...
    Just serious post from me...from here on...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    They are very addictive, just like a recreational drug!! I always want to up a dosage or extend the length I run something. Do not think that you will be able to walk into this saying I am only going to do one cycle and gain just 15lbs of mucsle and then I am good, it is just like the I am only going to have one more drink syndrom....

Pain

I've learned that I can only shoot prop if the dose is divided to 1/2cc's...as long as a shoot 1/2cc it doesnt matter where I shoot it. It wont phase me.... 100mg/ per ml divided into 1/2ml per quad, calve, bi,etc.

1. British Ferring Verimone testosterone propinate is really easy to shoot - unlike other propinate versions.

2. An 18 guage needle sucks for drawing out of large vials. It eats up the rubber seal and puts chunks of rubber in the gear!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    deca - feel good and get strong
    deca and sust- feel good , get strong, get big
    winny- get cut, but joints ache
    fina- makes me want to kill people

Let's keep the list going!

BUMP

I've learned to stick to meat and potatoes: D-bol/deca cycles, enanthate /propionate love fests, winny/d-bol/deca fits, and enanthate/deca/prop love triangles... I've also learned that I work best running deca longer w/low doses 400mg/week around 14weeks instead of 1000mg/week for 6... In fact the same goes for enanthate also.

I've also learned the bloat isn't bad for me as long as I say under 50mg of D-bol...pill
    The Riforvit I am seriously going to research all the shit that’s in it, because not only do I not hold water, I lean like crazy and the hard ons are figgin over whelming. 1cc a day and your girl will notice a new hardness with your little pal....

Decoder is offline Banned
    I have learned alot about how dangerous self insulin shot's are, Also i learned how to make your Receptor's work more effeciantly.

Yes sleeping on certain AS is hard, because of elevated Heart rate and body temp. Drink your water and relax :\

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    it gets harder and harder to do only one a year. he he

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Decoder
    [B]I have learned alot about how dangerous self insulin shot's are, Also i learned how to make your Receptor's work more effeciantly.

Yeah !, I also learned about insulin dosage, 10UI to 15UI ... there´s a big difference.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    i definitely get absolutely no sleep off adrol and dbol and want to kill everyone that looks at me.

Bump for more personal accounts

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    BUMP for a great thread

The only thing i can offer is that i learned pretty early on that the best time to get the bubbles out of your syringe is while its still in the gear so that you dont lose any.

o yea, and also- i let the needle sit for a little before i inject because i am quite sensitive to BA. It stings too much if i shoot right away before it evaporates a little.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i learned 1 very important thing,
    do not juice till u no WTF ur doing to avoid problems later.. and 2nd deca its the only gear giving me bodyweight like no other.............

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    You keep more of your gains on a longer cycle

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When I was young I thought that people did steroids and just happened to eat right and train to get big. I have since learned that people eat right and train and just happen to do steroids to get big.

I have learned that the size of a man has absolutely nothing to do with his knowledge of AAS.

I have learned that money spent on the latest supplement craze is better spent on a steak.

Most importantly I have learned that studies and lab results are no where near as valuable as practical experience and knowledge no matter how pretty they look.

BUMP

Originally posted by Rickson
    When I was young I thought that people did steroids and just happened to eat right and train to get big. I have since learned that people eat right and train and just happen to do steroids to get big.

I have learned that the size of a man has absolutely nothing to do with his knowledge of AAS.

I have learned that money spent on the latest supplement craze is better spent on a steak.

Most importantly I have learned that studies and lab results are no where near as valuable as practical experience and knowledge no matter how pretty they look.
    BUMP

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You dont use your needle as a toothpick.

BUMP

Thread Information