Madmax is offline Senior Member

NEW FORUM IDEA.....

here goes...

i have seen alot of rude and disrespectful remarks lately by alot of teens on this board..so i propose a new forum...well call it the "pueberty forum" ..this way all the rude and ignorant teens have a place to go and vent when they don't get the awnsers they want to the questions they have asked....i'll call it the "pueberty forum" because at 19 and below your still going through life's natural changes...i'm not saying all teen on this board are stubborn, ignorant and disrespectful..infact i have encountered many knowledgable teens, that are nothing but eager to learn and more than willing to take our advise... i really enjoy talking and advising some of them...but for the other 80% of the teens on this board that are not like that, this thread is for you... with all these teen posts heres are some things that i have noticed......

1. teens ask for advice and when they don't get the awnsers they are looking for they get deffensive and rude...

2. teens on this board have negative attitudes and believe they always know what is best for them...

3. no matter what you tell them they are going to do what they want to do any ways...

4. teens on this board stick together and rienforce eachothers bad idea's when they feel they are bieng attacked but senior members, vets and mods...they don't realize that we are just trying to show them that there is a better way of reaching their goals..

So heres a word of advice to all the teens on this board..

1. show respect to the senior members, vets and mods of this board...disrespecting those indivisuals will not help motivate them to awnser your questions in the future..

2. do some research....and by research i mean find out the effects that steroids have on your endocrine system...at your age you may be suprised to see that you are not fully developed physically or mentally..

3. do more research...by this i mean use the educational forums...to many teens and others ask questions that have been awnsered 1000 times... Example..."what is clomid"...

4. don't throw a fit if your question doesn't get awsnered it's probbally because many members are tired of seeing the same thread over and over...and they believe that their time is much better spent awnsering more important questions that would benifit serious members...

5. don't come onto this board with the "i know whats best for me attitude" ..odds are at 18 you have not seen and done every thing there is to do in life...if you knew whats best for you then you wouldn't be asking questions concerning cycles and training..

6. listen to the older members when they take the time to give you advise...they are not telling you to stay clean just to get more posts under their belt..they are doing it because they have been in the same boat you are currently in..

7. stay focused on diet and training....take your body to the limit naturally first...then focus on using AS....don't take the easy way out..odd's are you will recieve negative side effects from doing so...

take my advise seriously and you will recieve much better responses to your questions and hopefully in time you will become a valued member at AR...thanks..Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-04-2003 at 03:45 AM.

malidfa is offline Member
    Bump for my bro Madmax
    To all the teens out there copy & paste this... read it over & over again

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i agree with u whole hearted!

OG

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting idea and, as always, good post Max. Bump!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it!!!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    bump for a good idea...

KunipshunFit

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I support this idea 110%. Great post Madmax!

Decoder is offline Banned
    Thanks dad..... j.k

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    bump... great advice!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

BIG BUMPIDDY BUMP FOR YOU BUDDY

Im a youngin but for yahooooo for the puberty room. Maybe we could make another room called the midlife and menopause forum.....lol im just messin peace.....

David B. is offline Member

Re: BIG BUMPIDDY BUMP FOR YOU BUDDY

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Im a youngin but for yahooooo for the puberty room. Maybe we could make another room called the midlife and menopause forum.....lol im just messin peace.....
    We already HAVE an "Over-30" Forum...

--dnb

vinnytheginni is offline New Member
    Not sticking up for the rude teens in any way, but just stating my view im 19 and have gotten some of the best advice i could ask for(whether it is what i wanted to hear or not, most of the time not lol) from this site and i would never seriouslly disrespect anyone willing to give advice. bcause of this site i saved aroun 5 gs on the fact that i dont need surgery anymore for my gyno that is almost gone. But i do agree with the rude comments i dont like them and feel they are uncalled for.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i agree with you mad max but this is what will happen. we have educational threads with all the answers in them. If teens dont look there first then there is no hope. i doubt they will even go looking. they would rather have their questions answered directly.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I'll bump this again, as I recently recieved a few pms asking for "how to make this cycle work.." I started to answer, then looked at the post 2..so I asked some stats..guy was 15!!!!!

I was like, I gotta stack for you..

EAT and Jerk off! Builds the lagging forearms!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Great post and idea Madmax

JohnnyB

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    This idea sux......I'm like 12 and have like worked out for like 3 weeks and have hit my potential and like you know....a d-bol, test, deca , fina, and winstrol cycle would really improve my dodge ball performance and maybe get me into the finals in our school hop-scotch championships.....what do you guys recommend for dosage??????

great idea madmax.....I'm sick of seeing posts like the one here!!!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    BIG TEXAN,
    dodge ball / hop scotch you forgot kickball. lol

xxxl83

dansteelman is offline Member
    bump...keep this at the top for a good long while.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    If your that young you shouldn't even be here studying roids....you should have your nose up some skirt and in a school book. Class is now in session kiddies.......oh , what would your Momma think ? I can hear her calling you now !! No flame , really.......just grow up a little and then come back.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    bump GOOD POST MADMAX

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Re: BIG BUMPIDDY BUMP FOR YOU BUDDY

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    All you'll ever learn here will "mostly" come from your elders......boy

David B. is offline Member
    Madmax, I like your proposal, but I doubt the teens will confine themselves to their teen ghetto. If they won't listen to good advice, they won't cooperate with this proposed segregation.

--dnb

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Im only a teen and i sincerely hope that I do not fit into the group that Madmax is describing. I do feel that many younger members of the board give me a bad name simply by being in the same demographic as I am. I didn't post this because i didnt want to seem all high and mighty, but 2 Weeks ago i stopped my cycle short and I am starting Clomid in a week so that I can stay clean for another year or so. I realize that I can make my diet and training just a little better- and that small difference along with my age is enough to make me wait.

BUMP for a good post

btrain is offline Junior Member
    Madmax...good post and your wife is hot...

Originally posted by btrain
    Madmax...good post and your wife is hot...

wait till i see you next...tonight if you bring the web cam over...i'm gonna choke you out...and after i choke you out...i'm going to take all your gear and sell it to your little brother...then he'll be bigger than you and he'll start choking you out...and thats just for telling me i had a good post..wait and see what i do to you about the wife comment.......Madmax...

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I'm 18 but i like this idea...i promis i will stop talking SHIT to you all

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Great idea ,maybe the teens will finally start educating themselves so they'll know there not ready for roids but when the day does come they be ready!

bump...Madmax...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    BUMP

Thread Information