Thread: fina dick

sweet is offline Associate Member

fina dick

I have been running fina@75mg/day for 11 days now. I am up about 3 pounds and every exercise is up at least 10lbs; I am loving it.

Question is how prevalent is fina dick? Is it as common as deca dick? Any bro's out there experience this?

Yes I know I should run some prop before anyone puts in there .02, but I am unfortunately not as connected as most. I swear juice is the hardest illegal substance to find.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    the two,deca and fina will supress your HPTA equally.why would you run a fina only cycle?yes you should have run test.

I am starting winnie @50mg/day next week

Week 1-8 fina
    Week 3-8 winstrol

Lots of people have run fina only cycles, do a search bud.

Originally posted by sweet

Week 1-8 fina
    Week 3-8 winstrol

i realize this but alot of guys like sex too.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    not sure what happend to me...but god damn, my girl just got the living shit fucked outta her....

I'm hoping! YES HOPING for fina dick, whatever it was that made me this horny, also made me sore!

Anyway, lol FINA DICK would be a blessing right now..infact I may not add my test for 2 weeks just on the basis that I need to recover! LOL

Can you speak from experience MF? I have seen a few posts saying that some people experienced little HPTA shut down from fina. Not everyone gets deca dick from deca either. That was my question; who has and who hasn’t experienced fina dick.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ita lla depends how prone u are to it every person is different .if ran over long period of time ur chancing ti even more .fina shuts u down harder then deca .

Originally posted by sweet

Week 1-8 fina
    Week 3-8 winstrol

umm...i did a search and found that 95% were recommended to run test with there fina.yes, on a very rare occasion does someone want to supress themselves for that extended peroid of time.then again most people seem to have sexlives.keepus posted on how it goies bro when the fina kicks in.ive never tried a fina winny cycle and dont plan to.

IMO, fina slightly shuts you down more than deca on a general basis and each individual is different and is supressed to a different degree as big N says.

id be curious to know too how many dont shut down on a fina cycle.anyone?

on a very rare occasion does someone want to supress themselves for that extended peroid of time.then again most people seem to have sexlives.
    Dude, I have a strange feeling your the one without the sex life, you seem to be at the computer an awful lot, 25 posts or so a day. Where do you find time for all this jamming?

Yes it is recommended that you run test with fina, I said that in my original post. I wanted to know from the people that have run a fina/winnie cycle if they experienced significant shutdown; like you said MF that’s not you.

Anyhow I won't turn this into a pissing match.

I will keep you posted.

im sorry you took offense to my post.it was not intendet to offend you or flame you in any way,just to inform you and others. thats why we post here,to learn. this is the last thing i have to say regarding this thread.goodluck

mf
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 02-03-2003 at 10:21 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been on 75 mg/ED fina for 5 days now and it has already killed any thoughts of sex for me...havn't gotten an erection in like 2 days i think, which has been weird. going to add in my test on day 7 and go from there, but it is cake for me since my gf goes to a different college and i stay faithful to her...just like normal semester here, although i havn't had any inclination to jack off, which has been weird also...so, i dunno.

dmania is offline Junior Member
    i dont think yoy need to worry about your sex drive with that avatar you got. just my opinion.

I swear nobody has a sense of humor these days.

Thread Information