Thread: opinions please

Magicz is offline Associate Member

opinions please

Guys i want to gain muscles but no fat and i want to use anabolic steriods but i dont want to get bulk because it sux i want a big shapped muscles with a body that have a little much of fat. what do u think is the best cycle??? thanks.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    I’m going to talk with you today about a few things that are very important to do before doing your first steroids cycle. Steroids have be getting trashed a lot lately and I believe that the users are the biggest reasons why. Users DO NOT do enough research before they start there first cycle. This causes them to have some or all the side effects that could have been prevented if they would have just taken the time to research instead of wanting to “ get be now”. As any experienced user know steroids will NOT “get you big now” but that is a whole other topic.

A few simple thing that you can do to insure your health and safety before doing steroids will be listed below in order as to how I think they should be done.

1. Your health…Even before you take steroids you should go see you doctor and get a physical and blood work done. Make sure that you liver, kidneys and heart are working properly and that there is no damage to your body. If you have any problems with them then you shouldn’t even think about taking steroids. Write down all the meds you are taking and what they are used for. (I’ll get into this more later)

2. LAWS…Check to see if steroids are illegal in your contry , here in the US steroids are illegal in less you have them prescribed by a Doctor. You can try all you want to find a Doc to prescribe you them but I highly doubt you will find one that will in less you really need them. If steroids are illegal where you live you must ask yourself “ Is this worth my freedom?” If you answer YES to this question…read on.

3. Diet and Training…..Make sure you know how to workout first. Know the basics and figure out which split works well for you and how many reps and sets you will need for each muscle. This may take sometime but even on steroids will not grow in less you train proper. Know how much is to much for you, you don’t want to over train yourself.
    Diet, I have said this 100 times “Bodybuilding is 60% diet, 30% training and just 10% steroids” Diet is the most important part of the cycle. Without knowing what foods you should take in and the amount of them you are not going to have good results at all. If you can not eat enough to grow naturally then you will NEVER eat enough to grow with steroids.

4.. Building a good base……You should have a few good years of training under your belt first. Make sure that you get all the natural growth you can from your body before you do your first cycle because once you take steroids its harder to grow without them. You should able to pack on at least 185 lbs to your body if not more naturally if not more. Make sure that your body fat is no higher then 12%. Don’t tell me that you are a hard gainer and you have tried everything because I am going to call you a lier. With the amount of great supplaments and foods we have today there is no reason not to be able to pack on some lean muscle mass if you know what you are doing. This is how I look at it, are you comfortable enough to walk around the beach without a shirt on without worrying about people making fat or skinny jokes about you? If not then you are NOT ready for steroids. Lastly I am not going to tell you what is the right and wrong age to start steroids at there isn’t a right or wrong age in my oppion but I think you should be at least 18 years old and have already have done everything I have listed here today.

5. RESEACH…I can not stress this enough. I really believe a user should have at least 1 good full year of steroids research before using weather it be from Anabolic 2000/2002 or from bodybuilding.com own Steroids Forum on out message board.
    This is where knowing what meds you are on and how they work are important. You DO NOT want to take any forum of steroid that will give you a bad reaction due to the kind of meds you are taking so please look into this first. I am not going to give you a list of things you should know before taking steroids because I feel you should know all of it. You don’t have to be a guru on steroids to do a cycle but at least be able to put a good cycle together with the right post cycle meds. Know how much is to much. A first time user wouldn’t want to take a large amount of steroids. Its just common sense. If you have any questions about steroids make up an account at bodybuilding.com message board click on the steroids forum and read all the great info we have. After reading the stickys and FAQ then post any question that you might have or not understand.

6.Are steroids for me?…. You need to ask yourself this question and really think before you answer. Steroids are not for everyone that is for sure. Think about you family first and how they would feel about it. Maybe you are going to get married or have a kid soon and you just don’t have the extra money to spend on a cycle right now. Or maybe your family doesn’t think this is a good idea and trust me steroids are not worth losing your wife husband or kids over. Can you handle the side effects? The moodiness? Can you deal with coming down off a cycle? Those are a few of the many things you should ask yourself before doing a cycle. If you are a serious about lifting and want to take your body and training to a different level then maybe steroids are something that can help you get there.
    written by shot @ bb.com

1st its not my first cycle and i checked a doctor and am 100% ok i know how to train and how to diet, and i made some researchs before i posted this post as u see i didnt post for 10 days was reading and reading and reading and i used to know some about as before but i still want your help here hope il get it.
    Last edited by Magicz; 02-03-2003 at 12:13 PM.

bump

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    your 4 day's older than me...just thought i'd tell you that...Madmax..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO fina, prop and winny...

OG

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with OG, with one addition,, maybe some English lessons!

LOL i know my english sux am asian. can u tell me the doses i should order please???

mammoth is offline Member
    For someone who has already done a cycle you sure don't know much. Why don't you tell us what cycle you did before and what kind of gains you received and maybe we can suggest something.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Prop 100mg ED Week 1-8
    Trenbolone 75mg ED Week 1-8
    Winny 50mg ED Week 3-8
    Arimidex .5mg EOD throughout
    Clomid post cycle 300mg day1, 100mg ED for 10 days, 50mg Ed for 3 weeks.
    This basically is my personal dream cycle...once i have the proper funds i will be doing it.

i did deca and sustanon + dbol .

bump

Test Prop 100mg ED Week 1-8
    Trenbolone 75mg ED Week 1-8
    Winny 50mg ED Week 3-8
    Arimidex .5mg EOD throughout
    Clomid post cycle 300mg day1, 100mg ED for 10 days, 50mg Ed for 3 weeks.
    This basically is my personal dream cycle...once i have the proper funds i will be doing it.

is this good?

Thread Information