Thread: liquid clen

jacked19 is offline New Member

liquid clen

I just got some liquid clen from RK (for reaserch). I was wandering what is the best method and how much should i take of this stuff? I have always heard that 2 weeks/ 1week off(using ephedra)/ 2 weeks on. lately i have been hearing of 2 days on and 1 day off? How much should I start off with and then build too? I juiced early this year and did a full on bulk cycle it was awesome i gained like 20 pds. I did develop a bit of a gut and thats what im going to use the clen for, but should i still lift real heavy or go lighter?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I started my liquid clen 4 days ago. It is some good stuff bro. I have all those wonderfull sides.... The shakes are the best, people think I am on heroin. As for the cycle I am trying the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Then next I am going to try the 2 day/1day. Only way to see which one is better for sure is try them both for yourself. Know what I mean. As for lifting if you are trying to lose some BF then you should go lighter with higher reps. Or you can still try to go heavy but I have a hard time going heavy whenever I start to cut down. My diet and the extra cardio doesn't support it. Always seem to lose a little strength and my joints feel like shit. Those are my thoughts.

Pain

How many mcg are using?

48,48,72,72,72,96 mcg. Those are for each day. Kind of high to start with but I like the shakes, lets me know it is working. Now that I am up to 96mcg per day I take it twice, once in the morning and once later in the day. I think I am going to stay at 96mcg for awhile and see how that treats me, I might go up to 120mcg per day. Not sure yet, going to play it by ear.

Pain

painintheazz thanks for the info bro,
    I got 1 more question, Im going to be using liquid clen , the bottle came with a dropper butits only got a .4 ml and a .8 ml which is 400 (mcg) and 800(mcg) so i was wandering if you knew of some way to measure this stuff for proper dosage?
    thank

The .4 and .8 refers to the ml not the mcg amount. The actual amount in 1ml is 120mcg of clen . That is why my amounts are messed up because I use .4ml, .6ml, .8ml Do you see what I am saying? I personally only use the dropper if I am going in increments of .4ml. Otherwise I use a syring, draw it up with a needle then take the needle off and sqirt in mouth. Yummy, it actually does taste pretty good. BTW measuring small amounts like .2ml you will have a large margin of error, the higher you dose the easier you will find it to measure. Any more questions bro??

Pain

BTW I just got 200 - 20mcg clen 's in pill form today so soon I will be able to rate the effectiveness of RK liquid version vs pill form.....

Pain

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    great, i know alot of people will be eager to see your comparison, myself included.

Rumpster is offline New Member
    I'd like to know too. I had some novegam clen which was pure crap. I could only find spiro for $1/tab which higher than I wanted to pay. I got 100 tabs of 40mcg clen instead for $65. Still wondering if I should've gotten the spiro or licquid I didn't like the inconveniece of the liquid, since I'd need to take it at work.

The liquid is a bit of a inconvenience, measuring "odd" amounts you need a syring.

Pain

ME@T E@TER is offline New Member
    This is my first time taking liquid clen and I read on this website under the steroid profile thing that I should start with 20 mcg's a day for a little bit and then finish up with 140 mcg's max. I just took .25 cc of some clen and I was wondering if I should bump it up to more, or am I supposed to take it more than once a day? What are the general guidelines for this kinda stuff?

They say that you should try to bump up your dosage when you get used to the sides from your current dosage. That is what I do, when I start feeling good on my current dosage I up it another 20mcg. When I get into the higher dosages, above 80mcg, I usually split it up twice a day. I am pretty sure you don't have to do this because I have heard that Clen has a long 1/2 life, I think 36 hours or so, so you will be fine with a once a day treatment. I just prefer to breakdown higher dosages of things because I think they get better utilized by the body. Hope this helps. BTW .25cc is 30mcg of clen and that is a good first dosage.

Pain

I don't know if this is any help but my buddy e-mailed a guy on the r/k reaserch board named chem. He says to take a whole dropper a day which I think is crazy thats like 120 (mcg) a day to start, and thats how you take it.

Rumpster is offline New Member
    That is a good daily dosage, but don't do it all at once. liquid clen may not be as potent as real clen. no idea.

I would work my way up to 120mcg a day, the sides would be pretty annoying I would think.

Pain

Decoder is offline Banned
    Pain how much weight to you expect to drop? from clen .

Well, right now I have cleaned my diet down to about 2300cals a day. I have some days were I bump it up. I have also started doing some of my cardio in the morning on an empty stomach (usually I do my cardio at night because I LOVE lifting in the morning.) So I do 3 cardio sessions in the morning for 40mins and then I do 2 more cardio sessions at night. I still lift everybody part once a week, so I have 6 weight training sessions thrown in too. Plus I am using the Test Enth that is left over from my bulking cycle and some homemade fina to keep my muscle and help shed some extra fat. Also I am cycling my clen with T3. So how much fat do I expect to lose, a lot I hope. Right now I am at about 15%BF I would like to be down to 9%, that is my goal don't know if I will be able to obtain it, in about 6 weeks when I am going to be done with this current cycle and starting clomid. I will take a good long look at myself and decide what should be done next, I will probably just maintain for a month and then either Bulk or cut naturally for a few months and then hope back on the special sauce. Personally I have never used clen or T3 before so I don't know what to expect. I have had great luck with sheding fat in the past with just diet and cardio, but I am ready to bring my body below 10%BF and I think I will need a little help..... Decoder do you have any estimates on how much you think I will lose. BTW, I put you on my AIM list talk to you soon.

Pain

How much did you weigh before the cycle and currently also tell me how long you have been on this cycle ( I forget) and how many more weeks to go, i should be able to throw a good estimate.

When I started I was 203, the highest I hit was 240, now I am at 227 (I lost some water after I was done with DBol and I have been getting into a cutting mode for about 2 weeks and have noticed my BF come down nicely, I think I am only about 1 or 2% above my BF when I started.) I bulked for 8 weeks, and the past 2 weeks have been slowly dropping the cals and adding some cardio, now I think my body is ready for the full shreading cycle. I am planing on cycling 2 - 2week clen cycles and 1 -3 week T3 cycle in the next six weeks, then I run out of Fina and start clomid. Anything else you need to know?? Do you think I will be able to get down to 9% BF, I have heard T3 is pretty damn good? Any input will be appreciated.

Pain
    BTW I would chat with you but I am supposed to be getting ready to go out with my boys.

nope not 9% in 6 weeks. My boy did DNP and still didnt drop that much. i would estimate from 15% a possible 4% drop. So around 11% That's like 8-10 pounds of body fat. But if your diet is badass you could break 4% it all depends. On a deca /primo/test bulk cycle i dropped 2% once..Anyways im going out with my boy's too blowing time lata.

Thanks bro, like I said 9% is my goal (you gota have high goals). I rember your boys thread on his DNP cycle, I am pretty sure it is who I am thinking of, I don't think I am ready or need to get into DNP yet. Hopefully this Clen and T3 treat me nice. Talk to you later.

Pain

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Pain, how does the RK liquidclen compare to the pills?

Originally posted by woodsy169
    Pain, how does the RK liquidclen compare to the pills?
    I think they were the same. I got the same amount of shakes and whatnot. Fat loss was the same also IMO. Pills are easier IMO. You can dose them easier and take them anywhere. RK makes a quality product, but liquid is just a painintheazz sometimes.

Pain

O I did notice I can stay on the pills for an extra few days before I noticed receptor downgrade, but that might be just me specific.

Pain

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info bro!!

Thread Information